how to make aJ2SE exe file - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

how to make aJ2SE exe file

hell_9hell_9 Posts: 1Member
Hallo,,Iam a student which still learning programming with java,especialy J2SE,iam still amateur,,i liked to know how to make an .java file become .exe file,,someone please help me...
Thanks....

Comments

• zibadianzibadian Posts: 6,349Member
    : Hallo,,Iam a student which still learning programming with java,especialy J2SE,iam still amateur,,i liked to know how to make an .java file become .exe file,,someone please help me...
    : Thanks....
    :
    First you need to compile them into a class-file (using javac or a java IDE). Then you can use a platform-dependent compiler to compile it into native code.
  • ndifrekendifreke Posts: 49Member
    : : Hallo,,Iam a student which still learning programming with java,especialy J2SE,iam still amateur,,i liked to know how to make an .java file become .exe file,,someone please help me...
    : : Thanks....
    : :
    : First you need to compile them into a class-file (using javac or a java IDE). Then you can use a platform-dependent compiler to compile it into native code.
    :
    The other way to go arround this is right b4 u. if u ever heard of .jar files. your java application or codes can be compiled and bundled into an archive format called java archive(.jar) this is java own equal to ur regular .exe.Now for u to run this application u use some commands u knu the usual java -jar javafilename.jar etc. to run ur program. this can be stressfull atimes so try writting simple batch scrips to do the work u simply click the bat file and it invokes the command for u.that is it. to create ur jar file any good ide should handle that easy. i recommend and use netbean IDE for all my java stuffs.but netbean wont make jar to exe 4 u.u need some other compiler if u really need ur java in exe. good luck