Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

need help in constructing graphics editor...urgent

ashleoashleo Posts: 4Member
hi...i m a student of 6th sem engg...we have a project on computer graphics n we r supposed to create a graphics editor..plz give me the necessary software tools and books n links for reference..hope to hear from u..thanx.

Comments

• Phat NatPhat Nat Posts: 757Member
    : hi...i m a student of 6th sem engg...we have a project on computer graphics n we r supposed to create a graphics editor..plz give me the necessary software tools and books n links for reference..hope to hear from u..thanx.
    :
    :

What language are you using and what features does it need to incorporate? A little more info would be good.
  • ashleoashleo Posts: 4Member
    : : hi...i m a student of 6th sem engg...we have a project on computer graphics n we r supposed to create a graphics editor..plz give me the necessary software tools and books n links for reference..hope to hear from u..thanx.
    : :
    : :
    :
    : What language are you using and what features does it need to incorporate? A little more info would be good.
    :
    well im using c lang and the graphics editor should be menu based...so u hav any info or idea abt it?
  • SephirothSephiroth Fayetteville, NC, USAPosts: 1,035Member
    Is this for DOS, Win32, Linux? Each has it's own unique API and is not cross-platform.

-[italic][b][red]S[/red][purple]e[/purple][blue]p[/blue][green]h[/green][red]i[/red][purple]r[/purple][blue]o[/blue][green]t[/green][red]h[/red][/b][/italic]

• ashleoashleo Posts: 4Member
    : Is this for DOS, Win32, Linux? Each has it's own unique API and is not cross-platform.
    :
    : -[italic][b][red]S[/red][purple]e[/purple][blue]p[/blue][green]h[/green][red]i[/red][purple]r[/purple][blue]o[/blue][green]t[/green][red]h[/red][/b][/italic]
    :
    :
    this editor shuld work on windows platform....
  • vpvpvpvp Posts: 55Member
    This post has been deleted.
  • hrgaganhrgagan Posts: 2Member
    Sorry to interrupt,but guys i'm also doing engg and i too need some information,reference and codes regarding the same topic(graphics editor) but mine has to be done using vc++.
    Basic tasks being,
    1.Generation of a finite polygon
    2.Colour box(min 0f 10)
    Objective is to fill the polygon with colour.
    thanks hope to hear from u guys soon.