need help in constructing graphics editor...urgent - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

need help in constructing graphics editor...urgent

ashleoashleo Posts: 4Member
hi...i m a student of 6th sem engg...we have a project on computer graphics n we r supposed to create a graphics editor..plz give me the necessary software tools and books n links for reference..hope to hear from u..thanx.

Comments

• Phat NatPhat Nat Posts: 757Member
    : hi...i m a student of 6th sem engg...we have a project on computer graphics n we r supposed to create a graphics editor..plz give me the necessary software tools and books n links for reference..hope to hear from u..thanx.
    :
    :

What language are you using and what features does it need to incorporate? A little more info would be good.
  • ashleoashleo Posts: 4Member
    : : hi...i m a student of 6th sem engg...we have a project on computer graphics n we r supposed to create a graphics editor..plz give me the necessary software tools and books n links for reference..hope to hear from u..thanx.
    : :
    : :
    :
    : What language are you using and what features does it need to incorporate? A little more info would be good.
    :
    well im using c lang and the graphics editor should be menu based...so u hav any info or idea abt it?
  • SephirothSephiroth Fayetteville, NC, USAPosts: 1,035Member
    Is this for DOS, Win32, Linux? Each has it's own unique API and is not cross-platform.

-[italic][b][red]S[/red][purple]e[/purple][blue]p[/blue][green]h[/green][red]i[/red][purple]r[/purple][blue]o[/blue][green]t[/green][red]h[/red][/b][/italic]

• ashleoashleo Posts: 4Member
    : Is this for DOS, Win32, Linux? Each has it's own unique API and is not cross-platform.
    :
    : -[italic][b][red]S[/red][purple]e[/purple][blue]p[/blue][green]h[/green][red]i[/red][purple]r[/purple][blue]o[/blue][green]t[/green][red]h[/red][/b][/italic]
    :
    :
    this editor shuld work on windows platform....
  • vpvpvpvp Posts: 55Member
    This post has been deleted.
  • hrgaganhrgagan Posts: 2Member
    Sorry to interrupt,but guys i'm also doing engg and i too need some information,reference and codes regarding the same topic(graphics editor) but mine has to be done using vc++.
    Basic tasks being,
    1.Generation of a finite polygon
    2.Colour box(min 0f 10)
    Objective is to fill the polygon with colour.
    thanks hope to hear from u guys soon.