Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

show data in table format in ASP.

i want to fetch data from the excess database on the page in a table format. if i add new enteries in the database the new entries can be show in a generated of a that table.this can be in ASP.

Comments

• MattiManMattiMan Posts: 6Member
    : i want to fetch data from the excess database on the page in a table
    : format. if i add new enteries in the database the new entries can be
    : show in a generated of a that table.this can be in ASP.
    :
    Dear Meetitdebu,

Y'know, I don't think any one here's going to reply to this thread. You should make effort to code the page yourself. Then post it up and maybe someone will offer some advice.

Have a look at the thread I started "Rendering a table grid from ASP/Access". There's some useful code for rendering tables from an ACCESS database there.

Hope that helps a bit ...

MattiMan
    ---
    "In brightest day, in darkest night,
    no evil shall escape my sight ..."