Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Writing to Dataflash (AT45 ) with SPI

locoloco Member Posts: 173
Hi

I have been struggling to write read/write data to AT45DB161B and need help. Could you post me any code written for any processor which writes to the Atmel AT45 series dataflash.

thanks

Comments

• LundinLundin Member Posts: 3,711
    : Hi
    :
    : I have been struggling to write read/write data to AT45DB161B and need help. Could you post me any code written for any processor which writes to the Atmel AT45 series dataflash.
    :
    : thanks
    :

It isn't that hard to write the code yourself. Just check the datasheet for the memory circuit and see how much time it needs between each write, and which baudrates it supports. Then you just pick a proper baudrate, set your processor as master and write, with a certain delay between every data chunk.
  • locoloco Member Posts: 173
    : : Hi
    : :
    : : I have been struggling to write read/write data to AT45DB161B and need help. Could you post me any code written for any processor which writes to the Atmel AT45 series dataflash.
    : : thanks
    :
    :
    : It isn't that hard to write the code yourself. Just check the datasheet for the memory circuit and see how much time it needs between each write, and which baudrates it supports. Then you just pick a proper baudrate, set your processor as master and write, with a certain delay between every data chunk.
    :

Got it working thanks. Yes you are right, I was sending the commands too quickly.

• sekarindiasekarindia Member Posts: 1
    ME to try for that but u have done it can you help for interface SPI mode memory dataflash AT25DF321 and microcontroller ATmega321p can u give sample code for interface