Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

suggest a good IDE/Framework for AJAX / php development

midixmidix Posts: 10Member
[b][red]This message was edited by midix at 2007-3-24 12:41:40[/red][/b][hr]
[b][red]This message was edited by midix at 2007-3-24 11:41:8[/red][/b][hr]
[b][red]This message was edited by midix at 2007-3-24 11:6:33[/red][/b][hr]
Hi all! I am a student yet and I am looking for a good IDE.
I am developing with php/Javascript/CSS/HTML/MySQL with Unicode.
I see that there are many framework projects for AJAX and related things but it would take much time to test them all.
I am looking for some integrated development environment which supports Unicode and has some useful features like code folding, autocomplete for most used functions and so on. Also it would be great to have a visual designer which could help me make web applications, similar to Windows application development in MS Visual Studio where I can drag elements onto a form and define event handlers.

And of course - freeware or open source.
And easy enough for a beginner (I mean - at least as easy as MS Visual Studio or Borland C++ Builder).

I am curious about Eclipse and PDT http://www.eclipse.org/pdt/index.php

will it be good for me?
or maybe Aptana ? or Morfik ? or AJAX JoyiStar WebShop ?
really confused.

Thanks