Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

pascal triangle code

encomiendosencomiendos Posts: 3Member
pls help me the pascal triangle code using a c++ v6.0..urgent pls thank you

Comments

• MT2002MT2002 Posts: 1,444Member
    : pls help me the pascal triangle code using a c++ v6.0..urgent pls thank you
    :
    [blue]
    What do you need help with?

...And please dont tell us you didnt even attempt it...
    [/blue]
  • encomiendosencomiendos Posts: 3Member
    : : pls help me the pascal triangle code using a c++ v6.0..urgent pls thank you
    : :
    : [blue]
    : What do you need help with?
    :
    : ...And please dont tell us you didnt even attempt it...
    : [/blue]
    : how to get the code that the output numbers triangular.. like pascal triangle... i am a begginner in using c++...

• bluj91bluj91 Posts: 133Member
    : : : pls help me the pascal triangle code using a c++ v6.0..urgent pls thank you
    : : :
    : : [blue]
    : : What do you need help with?
    : : ...And please dont tell us you didnt even attempt it...
    : : [/blue]
    : : how to get the code that the output numbers triangular.. like pascal triangle... i am a begginner in using c++...
    :
    :

Programming people aren't neccessarily math people, you should explain what pascal's triangle actually is. Before I can help you as I do know what pascals triangle is you need to give me more information about what it is you are actually try to do. For instance, do you want to simply print some from a particular spot in the trinagle or do you want to out put the triangle itself?
  • encomiendosencomiendos Posts: 3Member
    : : : : pls help me the pascal triangle code using a c++ v6.0..urgent pls thank you
    : : : :
    : : : [blue]
    : : : What do you need help with?
    : : :
    : : : ...And please dont tell us you didnt even attempt it...
    : : : [/blue]
    : : : how to get the code that the output numbers triangular.. like pascal triangle... i am a begginner in using c++...
    :
    : Programming people aren't neccessarily math people, you should explain what pascal's triangle actually is. Before I can help you as I do know what pascals triangle is you need to give me more information about what it is you are actually try to do. For instance, do you want to simply print some from a particular spot in the trinagle or do you want to out put the triangle itself?
    :
    yeah if you run the output..triangular itself will be seen like this

1 2 1
    1 2 3 2 1
    1 2 3 5 3 2 1
    1 2 3 5 8 5 3 2 1
    1 2 3 5 8 13 8 5 3 2 1