[b][red]This message was edited by tolli at 2007-3-11 4:45:31[/red][/b][hr]
i implemented the class Student and the Class CourseOffering. The class Student creates objects of type student with name, Id number, and GPA.
Class CourseOffering creates objects of type CourseOffering with name of course, Course ID, name of instructor.
In GUI a student can add his information to students.txt and a registrar officer can add a course information to courses.txt.
I need a help in how to do the following:
1. adding (enrolling) students in a course.
2. teachers entering grades for each student per course
3. students their GPA calculated (total of all grades they get on each course).
what other classes to implement?? which should inheret from which?? and do i neet treeMaps for collecting grades? and where to put this map and how to use it???
in other words: we have the following:
* students( SID, FirstName, LastName )
* courses( CID, Teacher, Day, Capacity )
* enrollments( SID, CID ) does this class enrollement inherits from both the above classes????? how to do it!!how to collect grades ???maps?!
please help me
0 · ·