Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Newbie program help

[b][red]This message was edited by joe628 at 2007-3-9 4:37:37[/red][/b][hr]
[b][red]This message was edited by joe628 at 2007-3-9 4:37:7[/red][/b][hr]
Hi!

I have a program that i can't get to work (in C#)...please help if someone can. I use Ms Visual studio, so i have the components...i only need the event code for the buttons.
The main thing is: I have 3 Listboxes(everyone;Male;Female) 2 buttons and 2 textboxes (name;sex)
If I click on the button, it reads the 2 textboxes, and gives a new item to the 'everyone' listbox (but only the name, not the sex) and when i click on the other button, it reads the items of the 'everyone' listbox and puts the selected item to one of the other 2 listboxes (depending on sex...into the male if the entry was a male, female if female)
Please if someone can write it to me, send me the source files or codes in e-mail, i need it for school studies :)
(and make it as simle as possible, we just began to learn the language)

thx
sry for the mistakes, i don't speak english