How do i get an UpDown component to scroll more that min & max ?

I need an UpDown (TUpDown - Win32 page from delphi components) component for scrolling through months of the calendar. The problem is that Delphi does not execute the OnClick event handler if, for example, I press on the down button and UpDown.Position = UpDown.Min

I've tried modifying the position on every click but for some reason this doesn't work.

Can anybody help, please?

Comments

• : I need an UpDown (TUpDown - Win32 page from delphi components) component for scrolling through months of the calendar. The problem is that Delphi does not execute the OnClick event handler if, for example, I press on the down button and UpDown.Position = UpDown.Min
    :
    : I've tried modifying the position on every click but for some reason this doesn't work.
    :
    : Can anybody help, please?
    :
    With each down-click set the Min property to Position-1. That way the min will never be reached.
  • : : I need an UpDown (TUpDown - Win32 page from delphi components) component for scrolling through months of the calendar. The problem is that Delphi does not execute the OnClick event handler if, for example, I press on the down button and UpDown.Position = UpDown.Min
    : :
    : : I've tried modifying the position on every click but for some reason this doesn't work.
    : : Can anybody help, please?
    : With each down-click set the Min property to Position-1. That way the min will never be reached.
    :

But that couldn't be permanent as the value of min would reach the minimum value possible (for SmallInt) and then when i decrease it once again it would be MaxSmallInt? I didn't try yet, but that's my opinion.

I didn't try because i found out how to solve this. I add an OnChangingEx event handler that sets the variable AllowChange to false after scrolling through the months.

But thanks anyway
    TataL_LoR