Changing startup picture and system properties picture/logo

I have seen some system using windows xp, vista, etc. with the startup picture with their own photo and the system properties picture and logo with not original windows logo, I would like to change my system to show my own logo and pictures. Is there any way to change this by myself or I will need permission to get it change from microsoft. If anyone can help me I would be very grateful.

Thank you.

Zela

Comments

• : I have seen some system using windows xp, vista, etc. with the startup picture with their own photo and the system properties picture and logo with not original windows logo, I would like to change my system to show my own logo and pictures. Is there any way to change this by myself or I will need permission to get it change from microsoft. If anyone can help me I would be very grateful.
    :
    : Thank you.
    :
    : Zela
    :
    :

• : : I have seen some system using windows xp, vista, etc. with the startup picture with their own photo and the system properties picture and logo with not original windows logo, I would like to change my system to show my own logo and pictures. Is there any way to change this by myself or I will need permission to get it change from microsoft. If anyone can help me I would be very grateful.
    : :
    : : Thank you.
    : : Zela
    :
    :
    :
    :

you can try BootSkin (http://www.topdrawerdownloads.com/download/104610) or if you can find a copy of reshack.exe. that program is awesome! good luck!