Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Need Help

sweeneyrsweeneyr Posts: 2Member
Need Some Help. I am working on a rather large project, with many different levels. The program will be for my private use and open source, not sold. What I am looking for is a few other programmers to work with as a team, to be able to complete the many modules that will comprise this project.
The project in the end will print a small book. The Back end of the project has quite a few data bases that need to be managed and secure. Also this project has a a lot of tools that need to be put in place, such as data base management, Financial, accounting, text and image editing etc.
If you are interested in working ont his project, I can send more detail, or a zip file of what has been done so far. I have the basic shell with all the different parts outlined. I can be reached here or through my regular email account swerobert@gmail.com
Thanks