Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

A pleasant greetings to all te programmers,,,,

I just want to know about vb, can any one pls tell me about the basic topic of a vb or can you show me a sample program of it, even just a simple hello word

thank's to all,,,

Comments

• BitByBit_ThorBitByBit_Thor Posts: 2,444Member
    : I just want to know about vb, can any one pls tell me about the basic topic of a vb or can you show me a sample program of it, even just a simple hello word
    :
    : thank's to all,,,
    :

Imagine a windows form, empty, but for one button in the center with the caption "Click me".

[code]
    Private Sub Command1_Click()
    Dim sInput As String

MsgBox "Omg! You clicked me..."
    sInput = InputBox("Please input the proper greeting:", _
    "Proper Greeting")
    If LCase$(sInput) = "Hello world" Then
    Me.BackColor = vbRed
    MsgBox "Yay!", vbExclamation
    End If
    End Sub
    [/code]

The button will turn throw a messagebox you see more often and that web pages sometimes use (you know those 'don't click me' things, where all kinds of messages appear, that's a messagebox).
    Then you can input a text and if you input the right text then the background color of the window turns red and a box with "Yay!" pops up.

Best Regards,
    Richard

The way I see it... Well, it's all pretty blurry

• Termc1224Termc1224 Posts: 84Member
    : I just want to know about vb, can any one pls tell me about the basic topic of a vb or can you show me a sample program of it, even just a simple hello word
    :
    : thank's to all,,,
    :
    try this site http://triscanete.tripod.com/id1.html
    I'm the best there is,
    the best there was,
    and the best there ever will be.
    hahahahaha lolz :)