Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Printing Problem

Dears,

I have two printers at diferent places i made the same setting for the both printers i printed from windows but the data is takenig from the remote server .

The problem when printing one site is working fine with the proper paper and the other is not working fine its shifting to right .

The same setting the same version of application the same database the printers is same

but the printing not the same

Can you help me if there is any command or .reg to adjusted the screen ?

Regars,
Yasser

Comments

• LundinLundin Member Posts: 3,711
    :
    : Dears,
    :
    : I have two printers at diferent places i made the same setting for the both printers i printed from windows but the data is takenig from the remote server .
    :
    : The problem when printing one site is working fine with the proper paper and the other is not working fine its shifting to right .
    :
    : The same setting the same version of application the same database the printers is same
    :
    : but the printing not the same
    :
    : Can you help me if there is any command or .reg to adjusted the screen ?
    :
    :
    : Regars,
    : Yasser
    :

Are you writing the printer app yourself? If so, post the code you are having trouble with. If not, find some other website since this one is about programming. This is not helpdesk.