Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Escape function

Hi,
I am using Delphi5. I want to send some data directly to printer through escape sequences. I am using Escape function (Windows API).

Can any one please give one working example of the same?

Please make it fast.

Comments

• zibadianzibadian Posts: 6,349Member
    : Hi,
    : I am using Delphi5. I want to send some data directly to printer through escape sequences. I am using Escape function (Windows API).
    :
    : Can any one please give one working example of the same?
    :
    : Please make it fast.
    :
    If I was you, I'd use the TPrinter object for that. With the TPrinter you can simply paint the output onto its Canvas property.
  • Chaitanya_PuneChaitanya_Pune Posts: 87Member
    : : Hi,
    : : I am using Delphi5. I want to send some data directly to printer through escape sequences. I am using Escape function (Windows API).
    : :
    : : Can any one please give one working example of the same?
    : : Please make it fast.
    : If I was you, I'd use the TPrinter object for that. With the TPrinter you can simply paint the output onto its Canvas property.
    :

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    I know. That works fine. But Escape sequences are more reliable and accurate. For my requirement I need to use it. Can you give example?