Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

how to write event subroutine handlers.

hi,
can u tell me some tips to write the code for the events handled by a IBIOS protocol,called as INSTEON basic input output systems.

evnt_init()(0x00)
evnt_btn_tap(0x04),
evnt_btn_hold(0x06)

i need to write above in c programming in windows environ ment

my pc is connected to a device called as PLC,POWER LINC V2 CONTROLLER developed by SMARTHOME.

THIS PLC is having communication with other INSTEON devices on the domestic powerline . this PLC will communicate by means of INSTEON MESSAGES,with the other insteon devices on the powerline.

then how can i send the insteon messages (8 byte data,containing from address, to address,flags,cvommands,CRC)plc.