VB6 Components - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

VB6 Components

[b][red]This message was edited by zthginkrad at 2007-1-31 20:8:29[/red][/b][hr]
i need lots of VB6 components which could help me design a good UI. as i searched the internet, most of the components are not free thus i want to ask if any of you know a certain site which i could download them for free..

i found some here in this site however i need more. hoping you could help me guys. its my first time to use VB however I must do a certain project using this language.

Comments

• BitByBit_ThorBitByBit_Thor Posts: 2,444Member
    : [b][red]This message was edited by zthginkrad at 2007-1-31 20:8:29[/red][/b][hr]
    : i need lots of VB6 components which could help me design a good UI. as i searched the internet, most of the components are not free thus i want to ask if any of you know a certain site which i could download them for free..
    :
    : i found some here in this site however i need more. hoping you could help me guys. its my first time to use VB however I must do a certain project using this language.
    :

What kind of components are you looking for?
    I suggest you Google for them... There are plenty of VB sites with large collections of source code's, example programs and also UI components.
    I once had a program with which you could 'cut holes' into your form, and make weird shapes :)
    I believe I also got it from one of the VB sourcecode sites.

Best Regards,
    Richard