VB6 Components - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

VB6 Components

[b][red]This message was edited by zthginkrad at 2007-1-31 20:8:29[/red][/b][hr]
i need lots of VB6 components which could help me design a good UI. as i searched the internet, most of the components are not free thus i want to ask if any of you know a certain site which i could download them for free..

i found some here in this site however i need more. hoping you could help me guys. its my first time to use VB however I must do a certain project using this language.

Comments

• BitByBit_ThorBitByBit_Thor Posts: 2,444Member
    : [b][red]This message was edited by zthginkrad at 2007-1-31 20:8:29[/red][/b][hr]
    : i need lots of VB6 components which could help me design a good UI. as i searched the internet, most of the components are not free thus i want to ask if any of you know a certain site which i could download them for free..
    :
    : i found some here in this site however i need more. hoping you could help me guys. its my first time to use VB however I must do a certain project using this language.
    :

What kind of components are you looking for?
    I suggest you Google for them... There are plenty of VB sites with large collections of source code's, example programs and also UI components.
    I once had a program with which you could 'cut holes' into your form, and make weird shapes :)
    I believe I also got it from one of the VB sourcecode sites.

Best Regards,
    Richard