Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

c++ game wanted

hi i want a simple,interesting,school level c++ game using arrays,functions etc.please help!!!!!

Comments

• MT2002MT2002 Member Posts: 1,444
    : hi i want a simple,interesting,school level c++ game using arrays,functions etc.please help!!!!!
    :
    [blue]
    What do you mean by "interesting"? There are alot of open source game projects on the inernet...ie www.google.com Alot of them are released under GPL.

Also, "school level" is another vauge term. Ones "school level" does not represent "experience level" by any means.

If you want something else, please elabrate.
    [/blue]
  • vidishavidisha Member Posts: 4
    : : hi i want a simple,interesting,school level c++ game using arrays,functions etc.please help!!!!!
    : :
    : [blue]
    : What do you mean by "interesting"? There are alot of open source game projects on the inernet...ie www.google.com Alot of them are released under GPL.
    :
    : Also, "school level" is another vauge term. Ones "school level" does not represent "experience level" by any means.
    :
    : If you want something else, please elabrate.
    : [/blue]
    :

: : : hi i want a simple,interesting,school level c++ game using arrays,functions etc.please help!!!!!
    : : :
    : : [blue]
    : : What do you mean by "interesting"? There are alot of open source game projects on the inernet...ie www.google.com Alot of them are released under GPL.
    : : Also, "school level" is another vauge term. Ones "school level" does not represent "experience level" by any means.
    : : If you want something else, please elabrate.
    : : [/blue]
    : okay! iwant a c++ game that uses basic codes/header files and arrays but it should not be tic tac toe , hangman or cows and bulls.
    :

: : : : hi i want a simple,interesting,school level c++ game using arrays,functions etc.please help!!!!!
    : : : :
    : : : [blue]
    : : : What do you mean by "interesting"? There are alot of open source game projects on the inernet...ie www.google.com Alot of them are released under GPL.
    : : : Also, "school level" is another vauge term. Ones "school level" does not represent "experience level" by any means.
    : : : If you want something else, please elabrate.
    : : : [/blue]
    : : okay! iwant a c++ game that uses basic codes/header files and arrays but it should not be tic tac toe , hangman or cows and bulls.
    [blue]
    How about... Tetris for Win32:

http://triplebuffer.devmaster.net/file.php?id=3&page=0

Easy game, and only uses the Win32 API. (ie, no DirectX/OpenGL/SDL...)
    Dont worry about completing Tetris in an hour (like the tutorial says).
    [/blue]
    : : : : : hi i want a simple,interesting,school level c++ game using arrays,functions etc.please help!!!!!
    : : : : :
    : : : : [blue]
    : : : : What do you mean by "interesting"? There are alot of open source game projects on the inernet...ie www.google.com Alot of them are released under GPL.
    : : : : Also, "school level" is another vauge term. Ones "school level" does not represent "experience level" by any means.
    : : : : If you want something else, please elabrate.
    : : : : [/blue]
    : : : okay! iwant a c++ game that uses basic codes/header files and arrays but it should not be tic tac toe , hangman or cows and bulls.
    : [blue]
    : How about... Tetris for Win32:
    :
    : http://triplebuffer.devmaster.net/file.php?id=3&page=0
    :
    : Easy game, and only uses the Win32 API. (ie, no DirectX/OpenGL/SDL...)
    : Dont worry about completing Tetris in an hour (like the tutorial says).
    : [/blue]
    : wont do i'm not supposed to use different classes,anything simpler?

[b][red]This message was edited by MT2002 at 2007-2-7 14:54:23[/red][/b][hr]
    : : : : : : hi i want a simple,interesting,school level c++ game using arrays,functions etc.please help!!!!!
    : : : : : :
    : : : : : [blue]
    : : : : : What do you mean by "interesting"? There are alot of open source game projects on the inernet...ie www.google.com Alot of them are released under GPL.
    : : : : : Also, "school level" is another vauge term. Ones "school level" does not represent "experience level" by any means.
    : : : : : If you want something else, please elabrate.
    : : : : : [/blue]
    : : : : okay! iwant a c++ game that uses basic codes/header files and arrays but it should not be tic tac toe , hangman or cows and bulls.
    : : [blue]
    : : How about... Tetris for Win32:
    : : http://triplebuffer.devmaster.net/file.php?id=3&page=0
    : : Easy game, and only uses the Win32 API. (ie, no DirectX/OpenGL/SDL...)
    : : Dont worry about completing Tetris in an hour (like the tutorial says).
    : : [/blue]
    : : wont do i'm not supposed to use different classes,anything simpler?
    [blue]
    What API (If any?) Win32? DirectX? OpenGL? SDL? Allegro? et al..

If no API, Graphical or text? What OS? What compilier?

These questions will help clarify at what exactally you are looking for.

Have *you* attempted to search via Google? Search for Pong, Breakout, or Tetris games.. (Pong being the easiest)

btw, the Tetris game I posted only uses [b]one[/b] class for a bitmap codec. It should be very simple to change that. (Everything else is "pure C")
    [/blue]

• veliusvelius Member Posts: 456
    So basically you want someone to supply you with your homework?
    [hr]
    We'll be an army of theives
    Of self-freed slaves
    Of mild-mannered maids
    We'll fight with whispers and blades
    So get ready, a new day is dawning
    - The New Wild West -- Jewel

• shaurakarshaurakar Member Posts: 1
    : hi i want a simple,interesting,school level c++ game using arrays,functions etc.please help!!!!!
    :
    yes i have made a game but it is of 284 lines and the game is of x and 0 using a bit of graphics. It can be played b/w two palyers and not b/w comp and user. It depends on you how u like it i have tried my best.
  • BigAlOfMDBigAlOfMD Member Posts: 1
    How about a simple version of Othello/Reversi with console input/output.
    Big Al of Maryland
    The perfect game of Othello/Reversi will be solved this decade. I'm guessing it will be a draw :)

• stevendejesusstevendejesus Member Posts: 3
    This post has been deleted.