How does media file run in c# .Net? - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

How does media file run in c# .Net?

im tooim too Posts: 42Member
Hi!
i do like make a program in C# .Net ,where user can run the video files.
There are no tool in Toolbox ,which could run the media file.It`s mean that i requried some special commands & tools .Please tell me about these types of commands & tools.
Please reply me.........i am in trouble
...................Thanks!

Comments

• nhut.nguyennhut.nguyen Posts: 12Member
    Please sent me your email. I will help you.
    : Hi!
    : i do like make a program in C# .Net ,where user can run the video files.
    : There are no tool in Toolbox ,which could run the media file.It`s mean that i requried some special commands & tools .Please tell me about these types of commands & tools.
    : Please reply me.........i am in trouble
    : ...................Thanks!
    :

• FDracheFDrache Posts: 64Member
    Me too. In C++, I took the Animation Control ActiveX for that. I would like to play small AVI files, but haven't found a dotnet component for that in the toolbox.
    : : There are no tool in Toolbox ,which could run the media file.It`s mean that i requried some special commands & tools .Please tell me about these types of commands & tools.

• Ibuprofen800mgIbuprofen800mg Posts: 3Member
    I don't see why it would require any special commands, .NET, understands HTML just like any other website, use the same commands, you would on a normal html page.

: Me too. In C++, I took the Animation Control ActiveX for that. I would like to play small AVI files, but haven't found a dotnet component for that in the toolbox.
    : : : There are no tool in Toolbox ,which could run the media file.It`s mean that i requried some special commands & tools .Please tell me about these types of commands & tools.
    :
    :
    :
    :

• RealdeveloperRealdeveloper Posts: 7Member
    Do you want to learn PHP/.NEt/JAVA/ERP/SAP/...... ???

Download EBooks Freely in .pdf,.chm formats and ready for interview questions....

http://hotsoftwareslist.blogspot.com/2007/08/download-ebook.html

Do you want to Learn Sharepoint ???

Learn Share Point freely

http://hotsoftwareslist.blogspot.com/2007/10/learn-sharepoint-freely.html