Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

SOS! Please, I'm need some help urgent!

aflaviagbaflaviagb Posts: 1Member
I'm sorry, but my English is very bad! I'm writing this topic because I'm needing a VERY SAFE program to do passwords encrypty and decrypty for a project developed in VB6! I am looking in the Web, but only I'm finding for VB.NET or then, they are very old and, so, they haven't more enough security. Please, can anybody help me?
Please, answer for my personal e-mail: aflaviagb@hotmail.com.

I am waiting for your help!
Very Thanks,
Ana Flvia

Comments

• BitByBit_ThorBitByBit_Thor Posts: 2,444Member
    : I'm sorry, but my English is very bad! I'm writing this topic because I'm needing a VERY SAFE program to do passwords encrypty and decrypty for a project developed in VB6! I am looking in the Web, but only I'm finding for VB.NET or then, they are very old and, so, they haven't more enough security. Please, can anybody help me?
    : Please, answer for my personal e-mail: aflaviagb@hotmail.com.
    :
    : I am waiting for your help!
    : Very Thanks,
    : Ana Flvia
    :

I'm not really sure which encryptions are good and which are not.
    However if you're looking for VB implementations of some of the more known (free) ones, then I have a collection of them once given to me by a friend. I haven't really tried them, though. My knowledge of encryption is limited to the basic principles.
    If you're interested I could send you. They're all VB6 class files.

Best Regards,
    Richard