Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Need help in sending screenshot

rageshctechrageshctech Member Posts: 20
I have a plan to save the bitmap and sending it. But how can i save it from a device context as a Bitmap file. I also want to know how to retrieve it from the transfered file. Any one help me please!

Comments

• anthrax11anthrax11 Member Posts: 511
    [b][red]This message was edited by anthrax11 at 2007-1-22 7:14:51[/red][/b][hr]
    : I have a plan to save the bitmap and sending it. But how can i save it from a device context as a Bitmap file. I also want to know how to retrieve it from the transfered file. Any one help me please!
    :
    [blue]
    ReactOS includes a screenshot program that does the first part:
    http://svn.reactos.org/svn/reactos/trunk/reactos/base/applications/screenshot/

In order to load a bitmap from file, you can use LoadImage like this:
    hBitmap = LoadImage(NULL, "c:\MyBitmap.bmp", IMAGE_BITMAP, LR_LOADFROMFILE);
    [/blue]

• rageshctechrageshctech Member Posts: 20
    [b][red]This message was edited by rageshctech at 2007-1-23 6:41:31[/red][/b][hr]
    : [b][red]This message was edited by anthrax11 at 2007-1-22 7:14:51[/red][/b][hr]
    : : I have a plan to save the bitmap and sending it. But how can i save it from a device context as a Bitmap file. I also want to know how to retrieve it from the transfered file. Any one help me please!
    : :
    : [blue]
    : ReactOS includes a screenshot program that does the first part:
    : http://svn.reactos.org/svn/reactos/trunk/reactos/base/applications/screenshot/
    :
    : In order to load a bitmap from file, you can use LoadImage like this:
    : hBitmap = LoadImage(NULL, "c:\MyBitmap.bmp", IMAGE_BITMAP, LR_LOADFROMFILE);
    : [/blue]
    :
    : [size=3][purple][b]You are really an alien. What a huge database. whoa!:-o[/b][/purple][blue]Thanks!:-)[/size]
    :