Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Categories

We have migrated to a new platform! Please note that you will need to reset your password to log in (your credentials are still in-tact though). Please contact lee@programmersheaven.com if you have questions.
Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Forcing a check in a checkbox in a datagrid

apenticoffapenticoff Posts: 63Member
I have a datagrid with 3 checkboxes on each line.

Because only 1 checkbox can be checked on each line I am unchecking the other 2 checkboxes when a user checks a checkbox. This is pretty simple and is working fine. My problem is that I don't want a user to be able to uncheck a checkbox by clicking on it again after they already checked it. I would like to have any click on a checkbox to result in a check in that box. In the CellContentClick event I determine which checkbox was clicked and set the value of that cell to true. But it still leaves that cell unchecked if it was checked before the click. I am thinking that it actually resets the value of the cell after the CellContentclick event is completed which resets the value to false.
Any ideas? Thanks, Art