Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Mozilla line break bug

Hi All,

I have a tab menu and a sub-menu. On certain pages(where the are no submenu links) in Firefox there is white space between the tabs and the table row for the navigation links. it displays fine in IE. After some investigation, I found out that it is the way Mozilla handles line breaks (The inherited height of the line-break character (which mozilla is treating as a non-breaking space) is what's causing the white line to appear). I removed all the line breaks between the tags but the space still exists... Any help on how to fix this would be greatly appreciated!!!!