check installed java... - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

check installed java...

aquiaqui Posts: 7Member
hi i need help. how can i check all installed java environment in my pc using delphi 5. i need to list all java environment installed.

Comments

• zibadianzibadian Posts: 6,349Member
    : hi i need help. how can i check all installed java environment in my pc using delphi 5. i need to list all java environment installed.
    :
    Check if the following key exists in the registry: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREJavaSoft
    Inside that key are subkeys giving the details about the Java RLE, SDK, and plug-in versions.
  • aquiaqui Posts: 7Member
    : : hi i need help. how can i check all installed java environment in my pc using delphi 5. i need to list all java environment installed.
    : :
    : Check if the following key exists in the registry: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREJavaSoft
    : Inside that key are subkeys giving the details about the Java RLE, SDK, and plug-in versions.
    :
    yup thats wat i did.. but how can i list all the java environments? i can read from the subkeys but how can i get the subkeys itself... gets?? i'm having a hard time explaining... right now wat i did was to get all the versions of java and check if it is existing in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREJavaSoft... tnx. :)
  • zibadianzibadian Posts: 6,349Member
    : : : hi i need help. how can i check all installed java environment in my pc using delphi 5. i need to list all java environment installed.
    : : :
    : : Check if the following key exists in the registry: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREJavaSoft
    : : Inside that key are subkeys giving the details about the Java RLE, SDK, and plug-in versions.
    : yup thats wat i did.. but how can i list all the java environments? i can read from the subkeys but how can i get the subkeys itself... gets?? i'm having a hard time explaining... right now wat i did was to get all the versions of java and check if it is existing in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREJavaSoft... tnx. :)
    :
    You can get the keys names by using the TRegistry.GetKeyNames() method.
  • aquiaqui Posts: 7Member
    : : : : hi i need help. how can i check all installed java environment in my pc using delphi 5. i need to list all java environment installed.
    : : : :
    : : : Check if the following key exists in the registry: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREJavaSoft
    : : : Inside that key are subkeys giving the details about the Java RLE, SDK, and plug-in versions.
    : : :
    : : yup thats wat i did.. but how can i list all the java environments? i can read from the subkeys but how can i get the subkeys itself... gets?? i'm having a hard time explaining... right now wat i did was to get all the versions of java and check if it is existing in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREJavaSoft... tnx. :)
    : You can get the keys names by using the TRegistry.GetKeyNames() method.
    :

tnx so much!! :)