Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

check installed java...

aquiaqui Posts: 7Member
hi i need help. how can i check all installed java environment in my pc using delphi 5. i need to list all java environment installed.

Comments

• zibadianzibadian Posts: 6,349Member
    : hi i need help. how can i check all installed java environment in my pc using delphi 5. i need to list all java environment installed.
    :
    Check if the following key exists in the registry: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREJavaSoft
    Inside that key are subkeys giving the details about the Java RLE, SDK, and plug-in versions.
  • aquiaqui Posts: 7Member
    : : hi i need help. how can i check all installed java environment in my pc using delphi 5. i need to list all java environment installed.
    : :
    : Check if the following key exists in the registry: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREJavaSoft
    : Inside that key are subkeys giving the details about the Java RLE, SDK, and plug-in versions.
    :
    yup thats wat i did.. but how can i list all the java environments? i can read from the subkeys but how can i get the subkeys itself... gets?? i'm having a hard time explaining... right now wat i did was to get all the versions of java and check if it is existing in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREJavaSoft... tnx. :)
  • zibadianzibadian Posts: 6,349Member
    : : : hi i need help. how can i check all installed java environment in my pc using delphi 5. i need to list all java environment installed.
    : : :
    : : Check if the following key exists in the registry: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREJavaSoft
    : : Inside that key are subkeys giving the details about the Java RLE, SDK, and plug-in versions.
    : yup thats wat i did.. but how can i list all the java environments? i can read from the subkeys but how can i get the subkeys itself... gets?? i'm having a hard time explaining... right now wat i did was to get all the versions of java and check if it is existing in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREJavaSoft... tnx. :)
    :
    You can get the keys names by using the TRegistry.GetKeyNames() method.
  • aquiaqui Posts: 7Member
    : : : : hi i need help. how can i check all installed java environment in my pc using delphi 5. i need to list all java environment installed.
    : : : :
    : : : Check if the following key exists in the registry: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREJavaSoft
    : : : Inside that key are subkeys giving the details about the Java RLE, SDK, and plug-in versions.
    : : :
    : : yup thats wat i did.. but how can i list all the java environments? i can read from the subkeys but how can i get the subkeys itself... gets?? i'm having a hard time explaining... right now wat i did was to get all the versions of java and check if it is existing in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREJavaSoft... tnx. :)
    : You can get the keys names by using the TRegistry.GetKeyNames() method.
    :

tnx so much!! :)