Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Print Button and a Save Button in a Property Sheet

soumenbiswassoumenbiswas Member Posts: 15
Is it possible to add a Print Button and a Save Button in a Property Sheet? If possible, please do let me know with thorough details the way of implementation.

Comments

• stoberstober Member Posts: 9,765 ✭✭✭
    : Is it possible to add a Print Button and a Save Button in a Property Sheet? If possible, please do let me know with thorough details the way of implementation.
    :
    :

see this article

http://www.codeproject.com/property/hacking_the_cpropertyshee.asp

• soumenbiswassoumenbiswas Member Posts: 15
    Hello,
    How do you do? Thanks for your kind attention. Here is a new problem i am facing now a days.

I want to use locking of application on time out. A dialog box showing the message "Timeout: This application is being locked. Please provide correct username and password to re-enter." along with two enetrable fields - namely user and password will arise on timeout. I have used timer. Correspondingly StartTimer and KillTimer are being used. As 30 minutes have elapsed the dialog box will appear. The problem is, in between this 30 minutes if the keyboard/mouse is clicked the timer does not get reset. How to solve this in order to reset the timer withe click/move of the keyboard/mouse.
    Please do help me out.
    Thanking You.