Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Light gun

i have a intresting one for you guys i am programing a game where tagets pop up at diffrent ranges and you pop them one with the light gun iv read all abotu lcd and CRT moniters so i was going to use a color flashing ove rht etargets to do scores basicly when the tirger is pulled the screen will display a color for like 2m/s ov the target and a diffrent color on the surroundings and the light gun picks this up thus working out the score but since i need to use a light gun and programthe game and i was hoping to use a progector to display this on a wall any ideas?