Begginer game programmer-C# - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Begginer game programmer-C#

Hi there, im a beginner programmer. I've created a few games on microsoft powerpoint(it got visual basics) so far the best game ive made is lucky seven. I was wondering if anyone could give me a hand.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

Comments

• IDKIDK Posts: 1,784Member
    : Hi there, im a beginner programmer. I've created a few games on microsoft powerpoint(it got visual basics) so far the best game ive made is lucky seven. I was wondering if anyone could give me a hand.
    : Any help would be appreciated.
    : Thanks
    :

You don't need a hand, just mess around with a test project, download some code some other people've made and learn.
  • simion314simion314 Posts: 39Member
    : Hi there, im a beginner programmer. I've created a few games on microsoft powerpoint(it got visual basics) so far the best game ive made is lucky seven. I was wondering if anyone could give me a hand.
    :
    You shoul first creare a game engine. Search on the net for one(2D engine) if you do not find one in c# you can search one in c++ and adapt it. you must learn the ideea of the engine not the code. In c# you can make a simple game in 10 minutes. I recomand to read a book on games(c++, in c# there are not such books yet,but lije i said the ideeas are important) If you have an ideea about a game but you have problem implementimng it contact me, i will try to help you
    simion314

• KGB1KGB1 Posts: 1Member
    : Hi there, im a beginner programmer. I've created a few games on
    : microsoft powerpoint(it got visual basics) so far the best game ive
    : made is lucky seven. I was wondering if anyone could give me a hand.
    :

Hi,
    How much have you learnt in the last 6 mnths?
    I know someone who is looking for game programmers who know C#... would you be interested?

Thanks,
  • jicabobjicabob Posts: 1Member
    Dear Mr. programmer. Im doing a school project and i would like to interview you and ask you a few questions about your job..please email me at [email protected]