Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Why i get servlet exception/login servlet not found exception with .ea

vijendravijendra Posts: 23Member
I am able to deploy my war and after that generating the ear from that. both works fine in local system.
But when i run (Jboss as service[Java Service Wrapper]) it takes war without any problem.But with ear file i am getting servlet not found exception.I can't understand where this problem is coming from.
Even if i take my JSPWIki ear which is running well in production server, this also gives same error.
One more thing, the files, what i am running well in local system i.e. war and ear working fine. (can't test in production server so testing in same kind of testing server) there also getting login servlet not found exception. Even in same location other files which are deployed are working fine.out of 4 at least one is working fine.
I don't undersatnd where this whole problem is .

Please guiide me where sholud i concentrate to solve this problem.

thnaks
Vijendra