Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Need help with iframe

In IFrame, is it possible to set the location in the src page from which the iframe will start feeding?
I mean, Iframe usally takes the area of its width and height, starting with the left top corner of the src page; is it possible to start from another point in the src page, without having access to the src page code?

Maybe with another element/tag?

Is it possible to set the scroll of the Iframe exactly to the desirable point (through the code)?
I tried this:
window.iframe_name.scrollTo(50,50);
but it doesn't work because the src page in the iframe isn't in my domain.
Is there any way to do that? any suggestions?

Comments

• sri2007sri2007 Member Posts: 2
    [b][red]This message was edited by sri2007 at 2007-1-31 8:42:33[/red][/b][hr]
    : In IFrame, is it possible to set the location in the src page from which the iframe will start feeding?
    : I mean, Iframe usally takes the area of its width and height, starting with the left top corner of the src page; is it possible to start from another point in the src page, without having access to the src page code?
    :
    : Maybe with another element/tag?
    :
    : Is it possible to set the scroll of the Iframe exactly to the desirable point (through the code)?
    : I tried this:
    : window.iframe_name.scrollTo(50,50);
    : but it doesn't work because the src page in the iframe isn't in my domain.
    : Is there any way to do that? any suggestions?
    :
    :

Try This Code .