Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

biosdisk()

spook69spook69 Member Posts: 4
i've been working on a utility software project and i need to use a d biosdisk finction.. unfortunately, the computer always told me that biosdisk is an undefined function.. i made sure that the header file bios.h is included in my computer but still biosdisk() function does'nt work.. thinking that the header file is d problem,i've tried to use some other bios function and surprisingly they worked.. only the biosdisk() function doesnt.. what could be the problem? and is there any other approach to access the HD sectors individually? hope you can help.. thnx a lot...

Comments

• stoberstober Member Posts: 9,765 ✭✭✭
    : i've been working on a utility software project and i need to use a d biosdisk finction.. unfortunately, the computer always told me that biosdisk is an undefined function.. i made sure that the header file bios.h is included in my computer but still biosdisk() function does'nt work.. thinking that the header file is d problem,i've tried to use some other bios function and surprisingly they worked.. only the biosdisk() function doesnt.. what could be the problem? and is there any other approach to access the HD sectors individually? hope you can help.. thnx a lot...
    :

what operating system and compiler are you using? This is an MFC (Microsoft Foundation Class) board for Microsoft 32-bit compiler, such as Visual Studio C++. You are posting on the wrong board if you are using a different compiler or os.