Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Get access to Document class from property pages!

bhushan1980bhushan1980 Member Posts: 3
Hi,
I am developing an SDI application using VC++ 6.0/ MFC and also I am creating multiple views for the particular application. I am launching wizard type property sheets to accept data on the execution of File|New menu command. The function is handled either in CMainFrame class or The App derived class. Right now I am handling it in the mainframe class as I am also handling the switching of views in the CMainFrame class. But if needed I can go ahead and change it in the CWinApp derived class for better execution. So please let me have some information about how to do it.

Regards,
Bhushan.

Comments

• stoberstober Member Posts: 9,765 ✭✭✭
    : Hi,
    : I am developing an SDI application using VC++ 6.0/ MFC and also I am creating multiple views for the particular application. I am launching wizard type property sheets to accept data on the execution of File|New menu command. The function is handled either in CMainFrame class or The App derived class. Right now I am handling it in the mainframe class as I am also handling the switching of views in the CMainFrame class. But if needed I can go ahead and change it in the CWinApp derived class for better execution. So please let me have some information about how to do it.
    :
    : Regards,
    : Bhushan.
    :
    :
    :

call CFrameWnd's GetActiveDocument() to get pointer to the current CDocument-derived class.