Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

hello to eveyone.

badrabadra Member Posts: 14
my name is khaled iam from egypt iam new to programming and i need help,
if anyone wants to help and tell me how to start i would appreciate it.

please keep in touch with me.

Comments

• moneomoneo Member Posts: 39
    : my name is khaled iam from egypt iam new to programming and i need help,
    : if anyone wants to help and tell me how to start i would appreciate it.
    :
    : please keep in touch with me.
    :
    :
    Hello Khaled,

What kind of help are you looking for?
    This is mainly a QuickBASIC or QBasic programming forum. Is this the language that you are interested in learning, or did you have some other programming languages in mind?

Keep in touch.

Regards..... Moneo

• badrabadra Member Posts: 14
    : : my name is khaled iam from egypt iam new to programming and i need help,
    : : if anyone wants to help and tell me how to start i would appreciate it.
    : :
    : : please keep in touch with me.
    : Hello Khaled,
    :
    : What kind of help are you looking for?
    : This is mainly a QuickBASIC or QBasic programming forum. Is this the language that you are interested in learning, or did you have some other programming languages in mind?
    :
    : Keep in touch.
    :
    : Regards..... Moneo
    :
    :
    : thank you too much i am just new to programming i just need help thank you i really appreciate that my e-mail is khaledbadrawy@yahoo.com so, would you please keep in touch

• red3warlordred3warlord Member Posts: 77
    [b][red]This message was edited by red3warlord at 2007-1-22 19:8:46[/red][/b][hr]
    : : : my name is khaled iam from egypt iam new to programming and i need help,
    : : : if anyone wants to help and tell me how to start i would appreciate it.
    : : :
    : : : please keep in touch with me.
    : : Hello Khaled,
    : : What kind of help are you looking for?
    : : This is mainly a QuickBASIC or QBasic programming forum. Is this the language that you are interested in learning, or did you have some other programming languages in mind?
    : : Keep in touch.
    : : Regards..... Moneo
    : : thank you too much i am just new to programming i just need help thank you i really appreciate that my e-mail is khaledbadrawy@yahoo.com so, would you please keep in touch
    :
    :
    hi khaled,

may be i could help as much as i can, for as like you, i'm also a new one in programming, but just earlier than you.... so i could pass unto you what i have learned....

just keep in touch and i'll lead your path....

from red3warlord with gratitude......
    here are my e-mail addresses for more informations:

www.red3warlord@yahoo.com
    www.alican_johnjohn@yahoo.com
    www.AlAzArclAn@yahoo.com.ph
    www.red3warlord@hotmail.com
    www.alazar0413@yahoo.com
    www.johnjohn_alican@yahoo.com
    www.animality2asl@yahoo.com

p.s.:

my most recently and personally used is the first one....
    but since you're from egyptr, you could sent any message on my hotmail....

HELLO,

Thanks a lot for your response i will do my best to keep in touch with you

best regards to you .

khaled badrawy

• red3warlordred3warlord Member Posts: 77
    : HELLO,
    :
    : Thanks a lot for your response i will do my best to keep in touch with you
    :
    :
    :
    : best regards to you .
    :
    :
    : khaled badrawy
    :
    :
    :
    :
    so, can we start our discussion?

just ask help unto me and i'll help you as long as i can... but if your problem is out of my reach, i'll keep in touch to the other programmrs here to make you satisfy... that's all for now bcause i don't see any problem to solve.....

best regards,

from red3warlord with gratitude...
    hello,

thanks for you response i didnot have an internet connection for the last tow weeks i dont know how to start this is the main problem should i start with visual basic and SQL or should i start with c langauge i dont know iam confused,thats why i ask for help.

khaled badrawy

[b][red]This message was edited by moneo at 2007-2-13 19:46:37[/red][/b][hr]
    [b][red]This message was edited by moneo at 2007-2-13 19:44:46[/red][/b][hr]
    : hello,
    :
    : thanks for you response i didnot have an internet connection for the last tow weeks i dont know how to start this is the main problem should i start with visual basic and SQL or should i start with c langauge i dont know iam confused,thats why i ask for help.
    :
    :
    :
    :
    : HELLO KHALED,
    The most important question is WHAT KIND OF PROGRAMS DO YOU WANT TO WRITE? That is, what do you want to do with these programs?

Example: If you asked: "What kind of car should I buy?", I would ask in return: "What are you going to do with this car?" Then you might say that you just need it to go to work, or maybe you need it also to go on vacation trips, or maybe you want to do some road racing on weekends, or maybe you want to take the car into the desert, or perhaps you need to bring 8 family members with you in the car several times per week, etc. As you can see, what you want to do with the car determines what kind of car you will need to buy.

The same thing applies to what kind of programming language you need to use, because this is directly related to what you want to do with
    the finished programs that you write.

If you just want to learn some programming as a hobby, then I strongly suggest QuickBasic or QBasic. These languages are also good if you want to do some relatively simple mathematical computations.

If you are interested in things like device drivers, then you may need to get into assembly language or "C".

If you're interested in creating webpages or web-based applications, then you'll need to look into Java, PHP, Visual Basic, or C++, and you'll need to learn about database languages, like maybe SQL.

There is a saying in Spanish, which translated says: "You have to pick the right size stone depending on the size of the frog that you want to kill."

I hope I have given you some ideas.

Regards..... Moneo

: [b][red]This message was edited by moneo at 2007-2-13 19:46:37[/red][/b][hr]
    : [b][red]This message was edited by moneo at 2007-2-13 19:44:46[/red][/b][hr]
    : : hello,
    : : thanks for you response i didnot have an internet connection for the last tow weeks i dont know how to start this is the main problem should i start with visual basic and SQL or should i start with c langauge i dont know iam confused,thats why i ask for help.
    : : khaled badrawy
    : : HELLO KHALED,
    : The most important question is WHAT KIND OF PROGRAMS DO YOU WANT TO WRITE? That is, what do you want to do with these programs?
    :
    : Example: If you asked: "What kind of car should I buy?", I would ask in return: "What are you going to do with this car?" Then you might say that you just need it to go to work, or maybe you need it also to go on vacation trips, or maybe you want to do some road racing on weekends, or maybe you want to take the car into the desert, or perhaps you need to bring 8 family members with you in the car several times per week, etc. As you can see, what you want to do with the car determines what kind of car you will need to buy.
    :
    : The same thing applies to what kind of programming language you need to use, because this is directly related to what you want to do with
    : the finished programs that you write.
    :
    : If you just want to learn some programming as a hobby, then I strongly suggest QuickBasic or QBasic. These languages are also good if you want to do some relatively simple mathematical computations.
    :
    : If you are interested in things like device drivers, then you may need to get into assembly language or "C".
    :
    : If you're interested in creating webpages or web-based applications, then you'll need to look into Java, PHP, Visual Basic, or C++, and you'll need to learn about database languages, like maybe SQL.
    :
    : There is a saying in Spanish, which translated says: "You have to pick the right size stone depending on the size of the frog that you want to kill."
    :
    : I hope I have given you some ideas.
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    : thanks a lot

i think i am interested in creating web based applications and web pages .
    keep in touch .

khaled badrawy

:

[b][red]This message was edited by moneo at 2007-2-18 17:5:1[/red][/b][hr]
    : : [b][red]This message was edited by moneo at 2007-2-13 19:46:37[/red][/b][hr]
    : : [b][red]This message was edited by moneo at 2007-2-13 19:44:46[/red][/b][hr]
    : : : hello,
    : : : thanks for you response i didnot have an internet connection for the last tow weeks i dont know how to start this is the main problem should i start with visual basic and SQL or should i start with c langauge i dont know iam confused,thats why i ask for help.
    : : : khaled badrawy
    : : : HELLO KHALED,
    : : The most important question is WHAT KIND OF PROGRAMS DO YOU WANT TO WRITE? That is, what do you want to do with these programs?
    : : Example: If you asked: "What kind of car should I buy?", I would ask in return: "What are you going to do with this car?" Then you might say that you just need it to go to work, or maybe you need it also to go on vacation trips, or maybe you want to do some road racing on weekends, or maybe you want to take the car into the desert, or perhaps you need to bring 8 family members with you in the car several times per week, etc. As you can see, what you want to do with the car determines what kind of car you will need to buy.
    : : The same thing applies to what kind of programming language you need to use, because this is directly related to what you want to do with
    : : the finished programs that you write.
    : : If you just want to learn some programming as a hobby, then I strongly suggest QuickBasic or QBasic. These languages are also good if you want to do some relatively simple mathematical computations.
    : : If you are interested in things like device drivers, then you may need to get into assembly language or "C".
    : : If you're interested in creating webpages or web-based applications, then you'll need to look into Java, PHP, Visual Basic, or C++, and you'll need to learn about database languages, like maybe SQL.
    : : There is a saying in Spanish, which translated says: "You have to pick the right size stone depending on the size of the frog that you want to kill."
    : : I hope I have given you some ideas.
    : : Regards..... Moneo
    : : thanks a lot
    :
    : i think i am interested in creating web based applications and web pages .
    : keep in touch .
    :
    :
    :
    :Hi Khaled,
    I don't have any experience with web related stuff.
    Keep in mind that this is the "Basic Programming" forum.
    Maybe someone else can give you some ideas to get you started.
    Regards..... Moneo

: [b][red]This message was edited by moneo at 2007-2-18 17:5:1[/red][/b][hr]
    : : : [b][red]This message was edited by moneo at 2007-2-13 19:46:37[/red][/b][hr]
    : : : [b][red]This message was edited by moneo at 2007-2-13 19:44:46[/red][/b][hr]
    : : : : hello,
    : : : :
    : : : : thanks for you response i didnot have an internet connection for the last tow weeks i dont know how to start this is the main problem should i start with visual basic and SQL or should i start with c langauge i dont know iam confused,thats why i ask for help.
    : : : : khaled badrawy
    : : : : HELLO KHALED,
    : : : The most important question is WHAT KIND OF PROGRAMS DO YOU WANT TO WRITE? That is, what do you want to do with these programs?
    : : : Example: If you asked: "What kind of car should I buy?", I would ask in return: "What are you going to do with this car?" Then you might say that you just need it to go to work, or maybe you need it also to go on vacation trips, or maybe you want to do some road racing on weekends, or maybe you want to take the car into the desert, or perhaps you need to bring 8 family members with you in the car several times per week, etc. As you can see, what you want to do with the car determines what kind of car you will need to buy.
    : : : The same thing applies to what kind of programming language you need to use, because this is directly related to what you want to do with
    : : : the finished programs that you write.
    : : : If you just want to learn some programming as a hobby, then I strongly suggest QuickBasic or QBasic. These languages are also good if you want to do some relatively simple mathematical computations.
    : : : If you are interested in things like device drivers, then you may need to get into assembly language or "C".
    : : : If you're interested in creating webpages or web-based applications, then you'll need to look into Java, PHP, Visual Basic, or C++, and you'll need to learn about database languages, like maybe SQL.
    : : : There is a saying in Spanish, which translated says: "You have to pick the right size stone depending on the size of the frog that you want to kill."
    : : : I hope I have given you some ideas.
    : : : Regards..... Moneo
    : : : thanks a lot
    : : i think i am interested in creating web based applications and web pages .
    : : keep in touch .
    : : khaled badrawy
    : :Hi Khaled,
    : I don't have any experience with web related stuff.
    : Keep in mind that this is the "Basic Programming" forum.
    : Maybe someone else can give you some ideas to get you started.
    :
    : Thanks moneo
    thanks a lot for your response i will try to do my best to keep in touch and really i appreciate that.

regards....... khaled

:
    :