Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

message notification

personagrpersonagr Member Posts: 1
i want when the .mdb file opens to popup a notification message displaying the products that expire today.The products are in 3 different tables,for instance I have 3 tables :Product1(id,date_expired1),Product2(id,date_expired2),Product3(id,date_expired3).I want the user to be informed only for the products that expire today.Can it be done without displaying a form or report?

Thanx in advance.

Comments

• nneomanneoma Member Posts: 61
    i havent tried tis before but i believe it should work. design an application that has a form whose Load event checks the expiration status of the products in the database. the form then uses a message box to display the message. however, at the start of the application, you load the form without showing it. that way, the load event runs and displays the message but the form does not show. do let me know if you were successful.

: i want when the .mdb file opens to popup a notification message displaying the products that expire today.The products are in 3 different tables,for instance I have 3 tables :Product1(id,date_expired1),Product2(id,date_expired2),Product3(id,date_expired3).I want the user to be informed only for the products that expire today.Can it be done without displaying a form or report?
    :
    : Thanx in advance.
    :