Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

How to change the bottom axis in a fastline TChart?

CLCaseCLCase Posts: 11Member
Hello,

My program contains a fastline TChart.
If I add e.g. 100 Y-Values the tekst of the bottom axis (Y-axis) will be from 0-100.
How can this be changed so even that I have 100 Y-Values the text written along the Y-axis will be e.g. 0-10?

Thank in advance for any help!

Comments

• zibadianzibadian Posts: 6,349Member
    : Hello,
    :
    : My program contains a fastline TChart.
    : If I add e.g. 100 Y-Values the tekst of the bottom axis (Y-axis) will be from 0-100.
    : How can this be changed so even that I have 100 Y-Values the text written along the Y-axis will be e.g. 0-10?
    :
    : Thank in advance for any help!
    :
    :
    :
    Set the axis's automatic property to false, and set the Minimum and Maximum properties. Also the bottom axis is not the y-axis but the x-axis. If you want to change the Y-axis, using the TChart.LeftAxis or TChart.RightAxis properties. Otherwise use the TChart.BottomAxis property.
  • CLCaseCLCase Posts: 11Member
    : : Hello,
    : :
    : : My program contains a fastline TChart.
    : : If I add e.g. 100 Y-Values the tekst of the bottom axis (Y-axis) will be from 0-100.
    : : How can this be changed so even that I have 100 Y-Values the text written along the Y-axis will be e.g. 0-10?
    : : Thank in advance for any help!
    : Set the axis's automatic property to false, and set the Minimum and Maximum properties. Also the bottom axis is not the y-axis but the x-axis. If you want to change the Y-axis, using the TChart.LeftAxis or TChart.RightAxis properties. Otherwise use the TChart.BottomAxis property.
    :

The problem is if you set Minimum to 0 and Maximum to 10 then only 10 Y-Values are shown.
    I want to see all 100 Y-Values.
    But the text should not show amaount of Y-Values, but amount of Y-Values/10.

Hope I explained well...