How to change the bottom axis in a fastline TChart? - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

How to change the bottom axis in a fastline TChart?

CLCaseCLCase Posts: 11Member
Hello,

My program contains a fastline TChart.
If I add e.g. 100 Y-Values the tekst of the bottom axis (Y-axis) will be from 0-100.
How can this be changed so even that I have 100 Y-Values the text written along the Y-axis will be e.g. 0-10?

Thank in advance for any help!

Comments

• zibadianzibadian Posts: 6,349Member
    : Hello,
    :
    : My program contains a fastline TChart.
    : If I add e.g. 100 Y-Values the tekst of the bottom axis (Y-axis) will be from 0-100.
    : How can this be changed so even that I have 100 Y-Values the text written along the Y-axis will be e.g. 0-10?
    :
    : Thank in advance for any help!
    :
    :
    :
    Set the axis's automatic property to false, and set the Minimum and Maximum properties. Also the bottom axis is not the y-axis but the x-axis. If you want to change the Y-axis, using the TChart.LeftAxis or TChart.RightAxis properties. Otherwise use the TChart.BottomAxis property.
  • CLCaseCLCase Posts: 11Member
    : : Hello,
    : :
    : : My program contains a fastline TChart.
    : : If I add e.g. 100 Y-Values the tekst of the bottom axis (Y-axis) will be from 0-100.
    : : How can this be changed so even that I have 100 Y-Values the text written along the Y-axis will be e.g. 0-10?
    : : Thank in advance for any help!
    : Set the axis's automatic property to false, and set the Minimum and Maximum properties. Also the bottom axis is not the y-axis but the x-axis. If you want to change the Y-axis, using the TChart.LeftAxis or TChart.RightAxis properties. Otherwise use the TChart.BottomAxis property.
    :

The problem is if you set Minimum to 0 and Maximum to 10 then only 10 Y-Values are shown.
    I want to see all 100 Y-Values.
    But the text should not show amaount of Y-Values, but amount of Y-Values/10.

Hope I explained well...