query for photo insertion

hi all,
im creating a movie dtabase....i need to insert photo for each movie and the photos of directors and actors as well....can anyone help me wiht da query ?
thnx

Comments

• In my opinion there are 2 easy ways to do so.

-First way (with large photo's):
    Upload all of those photo's to your server (in case of a website) or put them in a directory (in case of a stand alone program), and save the location (or hyperlink) of the photo-location. Then programmatically load the pictures with the other data of the movie.

-Second way (with small/medium size photo's):
    When adding a movie to your database using your program, allocate a picture on your pc, and stream (making a filestream) it into your database using a BLOB field. That way, your pictures are totally in your database ('converted' to bits and bytes).
    Then programmatically load the filestream from your database into your picturefield.

good luck.

: hi all,
    : im creating a movie dtabase....i need to insert photo for each movie and the photos of directors and actors as well....can anyone help me wiht da query ?
    : thnx
    :
  • hi,
    can u write da SQL query for tht photo insertion (small-sized) ??
    thnx

: In my opinion there are 2 easy ways to do so.
    :
    : -First way (with large photo's):
    : Upload all of those photo's to your server (in case of a website) or put them in a directory (in case of a stand alone program), and save the location (or hyperlink) of the photo-location. Then programmatically load the pictures with the other data of the movie.
    :
    : -Second way (with small/medium size photo's):
    : When adding a movie to your database using your program, allocate a picture on your pc, and stream (making a filestream) it into your database using a BLOB field. That way, your pictures are totally in your database ('converted' to bits and bytes).
    : Then programmatically load the filestream from your database into your picturefield.
    :
    : good luck.
    :
    : : hi all,
    : : im creating a movie dtabase....i need to insert photo for each movie and the photos of directors and actors as well....can anyone help me wiht da query ?
    : : thnx
    : :
    :