Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Where can I get help on ....

Hey guys,

This is probably the wrong forum to post this but I hope someone can point me in the right direction.

I have an idea for a bit of software for a mobile/cell phone. Kind of a database type thing that can be used daily and then transfered via bluetooth, infrared or memory card to another computer.

What I need to know is:

1. What is the best language for writign such a program ?

2. Where can I get tutorials on that language, bluetooth, infrared etc?

3. If anyone can help can they let me know ... PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE ?

Also the application I want to make must be able to be used on a "dead" phone ... one that is not used daily to make calls etc. for examply if you have an old one you don't use anymore for calls you could use the handset for the application I want to make.

Thanks guys ... Programmers Heaven have always come up trumps before with good answers :)

Lensmeister.