Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

programmer needed

glenmcdglenmcd Posts: 1Member
I am looking for a skilled programmer to create a proof of concept for a new data compression algorithm. Although I've done software engineering for nearly three decades, I'm too busy on other projects to do this one. I'm looking for someone that will become a business partner just for this innovation and share equally in royalties that come of it. As I'd like to retain the potential of getting a patent or patents out of this, I can't tell you much about the algorithm itself now. Although I'm Australian I'd prefer someone in USA as I will likely be in USA for the next two years. If you have access to investment funds that is a huge bonus. I have many other innovations outside of new algorithms and am looking for investors and/or business partners for these also.

Glen

Comments

• IDKIDK Posts: 1,784Member
    : I am looking for a skilled programmer to create a proof of concept for a new data compression algorithm. Although I've done software engineering for nearly three decades, I'm too busy on other projects to do this one. I'm looking for someone that will become a business partner just for this innovation and share equally in royalties that come of it. As I'd like to retain the potential of getting a patent or patents out of this, I can't tell you much about the algorithm itself now. Although I'm Australian I'd prefer someone in USA as I will likely be in USA for the next two years. If you have access to investment funds that is a huge bonus. I have many other innovations outside of new algorithms and am looking for investors and/or business partners for these also.
    :
    : Glen
    :
    :

I'm from Sweden and I got 6 years knowledge of programming and 5 years experience of compression algorithms.
    I don't have much funds.
    But then I'm only a 16 year old kid that have some spare time after school.

This is meant as a joke. Atleast it made me laugh.
    Have fun and happy programming.
  • rrossrross Posts: 1Member
    : I am looking for a skilled programmer to create a proof of concept for a new data compression algorithm. Although I've done software engineering for nearly three decades, I'm too busy on other projects to do this one. I'm looking for someone that will become a business partner just for this innovation and share equally in royalties that come of it. As I'd like to retain the potential of getting a patent or patents out of this, I can't tell you much about the algorithm itself now. Although I'm Australian I'd prefer someone in USA as I will likely be in USA for the next two years. If you have access to investment funds that is a huge bonus. I have many other innovations outside of new algorithms and am looking for investors and/or business partners for these also.
    :
    : Glen
    :
    :

I may have an interest, I am now in San Diego California,
    Please respond to my home email bob_ross@cox.net with your contact info,
    Thanks,
    Bob Ross