programmer needed - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

programmer needed

glenmcdglenmcd Posts: 1Member
I am looking for a skilled programmer to create a proof of concept for a new data compression algorithm. Although I've done software engineering for nearly three decades, I'm too busy on other projects to do this one. I'm looking for someone that will become a business partner just for this innovation and share equally in royalties that come of it. As I'd like to retain the potential of getting a patent or patents out of this, I can't tell you much about the algorithm itself now. Although I'm Australian I'd prefer someone in USA as I will likely be in USA for the next two years. If you have access to investment funds that is a huge bonus. I have many other innovations outside of new algorithms and am looking for investors and/or business partners for these also.

Glen

Comments

• IDKIDK Posts: 1,784Member
    : I am looking for a skilled programmer to create a proof of concept for a new data compression algorithm. Although I've done software engineering for nearly three decades, I'm too busy on other projects to do this one. I'm looking for someone that will become a business partner just for this innovation and share equally in royalties that come of it. As I'd like to retain the potential of getting a patent or patents out of this, I can't tell you much about the algorithm itself now. Although I'm Australian I'd prefer someone in USA as I will likely be in USA for the next two years. If you have access to investment funds that is a huge bonus. I have many other innovations outside of new algorithms and am looking for investors and/or business partners for these also.
    :
    : Glen
    :
    :

I'm from Sweden and I got 6 years knowledge of programming and 5 years experience of compression algorithms.
    I don't have much funds.
    But then I'm only a 16 year old kid that have some spare time after school.

This is meant as a joke. Atleast it made me laugh.
    Have fun and happy programming.
  • rrossrross Posts: 1Member
    : I am looking for a skilled programmer to create a proof of concept for a new data compression algorithm. Although I've done software engineering for nearly three decades, I'm too busy on other projects to do this one. I'm looking for someone that will become a business partner just for this innovation and share equally in royalties that come of it. As I'd like to retain the potential of getting a patent or patents out of this, I can't tell you much about the algorithm itself now. Although I'm Australian I'd prefer someone in USA as I will likely be in USA for the next two years. If you have access to investment funds that is a huge bonus. I have many other innovations outside of new algorithms and am looking for investors and/or business partners for these also.
    :
    : Glen
    :
    :

I may have an interest, I am now in San Diego California,
    Please respond to my home email [email protected] with your contact info,
    Thanks,
    Bob Ross