Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

bhjg

ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Comments

• locoloco Posts: 173Member
    : Hi,
    :
    : I am a new embedded systems programmer. I am interested in getting a crash course into embedded systems programming. I am looking for somebody or some institution that is interested in providing me e-learning based training. I would appreciate if somebody could guide me to such a person or an institution.
    :
    : Regards,
    : Khaled.
    :

I dont know any. But if you know 'C' you do not need any institution. How much of 'C' and assembler have you done?

Loco
  • LundinLundin Posts: 3,711Member
    : : Hi,
    : :
    : : I am a new embedded systems programmer. I am interested in getting a crash course into embedded systems programming. I am looking for somebody or some institution that is interested in providing me e-learning based training. I would appreciate if somebody could guide me to such a person or an institution.
    : : Regards,
    : : Khaled.
    :
    : I dont know any. But if you know 'C' you do not need any institution. How much of 'C' and assembler have you done?
    :
    : Loco
    :

Embedded systems can mean anything. If we are talking about safety-critical real time systems, then the C programming will be very different compared to for example PC programming: you can't (shouldn't) use library functions, RAM can't be trusted and therefore initialization will be handled differently, things like EMI must be concidered etc etc.

God knows that there are plenty of poor programmers writing programs for such systems, though...