Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

A Simple Namespace Extension Question

ganglesgangles Posts: 3Member
Greetings all,

I have a problem with my namespace extension that is really causing me problems.

The namespace extension is fairly standard, I use the Shell View created by SHCreateShellFolderView in my IShellFolder::CreateViewObject function.

Here's the problem- every time the user double clicks a subfolder of my extension, a NEW view window is created- it's not shown in the same window. I've tried using only one static instance of the IShellView created by SHCreateShellFolderView in every CreateViewObject function, but when I do this, when the user double clicks on the subfolder they don't navigate into it, they remain in the same folder.

This is really holding my project back at the moment, please everyone any ideas would be enormously appreciated!

Thanks in advance,

Dave