Help - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Help

breenersbreeners Posts: 7Member
[b][red]This message was edited by breeners at 2006-9-20 3:53:45[/red][/b][hr]
Hi Guys,

I don't know if could help i have this website for my year's project. I need help in creating a login and register pages and with a link on the login page to go to the register page are for new members needed to register.

need also an error handling so i can make sure it recognises the usernames and passwords.
have do the project in php so i can incorporate flash other wise i would use java. Haven't done php before. pls help if you can!! it would be very much appreciated

Comments

• minhnguyena7minhnguyena7 Posts: 145Member
    : [b][red]This message was edited by breeners at 2006-9-20 3:53:45[/red][/b][hr]
    : Hi Guys,
    :
    : I don't know if could help i have this website for my year's project. I need help in creating a login and register pages and with a link on the login page to go to the register page are for new members needed to register.
    :
    : need also an error handling so i can make sure it recognises the usernames and passwords.
    : have do the project in php so i can incorporate flash other wise i would use java. Haven't done php before. pls help if you can!! it would be very much appreciated
    :
    :
    :
    Please provide more details about your project:
    What is your project about? How do you need us/me help you? What kind of data store do you choose( file or database ) How deep error handling do you need? and more ...

• breenersbreeners Posts: 7Member
    : : [b][red]This message was edited by breeners at 2006-9-20 3:53:45[/red][/b][hr]
    : : Hi Guys,
    : :
    : : I don't know if could help i have this website for my year's project. I need help in creating a login and register pages and with a link on the login page to go to the register page are for new members needed to register.
    : : need also an error handling so i can make sure it recognises the usernames and passwords.
    : : have do the project in php so i can incorporate flash other wise i would use java. Haven't done php before. pls help if you can!! it would be very much appreciated
    : Please provide more details about your project:
    : What is your project about? How do you need us/me help you? What kind of data store do you choose( file or database ) How deep error handling do you need? and more ...
    :
    :

Well the project is about a fan site for a particular soccer club, the website will include videos and the usual. But only members will have access to these areas. The data store i am goin use is sql, well the error handling is like when someone enters in there username or password incorrectly the error should tell them invalid username and password. Now to register i would have a separate webpage which will be able to create a username and with some other personal details. And will get a confirmation email to say there are registered and stuff(might not include that though. Thats what i kinda help in creating,
    the login and registration pages...i don't know if this will help

If you just need a registration form and email confirmming i can help you real quick once you send me the data feilds design on User_data table in database. email me at mn_vn@yahoo.com
    oh, the login process is more complex cause of security reason, you should choose someone you trust.
    by the way, what site are you working on?