Help Needed!!! - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Help Needed!!!

maryam.ms1985maryam.ms1985 Posts: 16Member
Hello
I'm new in C# programming I had an assignment which in that one I wanna use Array List or List Generic to store my information in it.But Actually I don't know how to use it?!!!!Can nay body help plz in one part of it.
The problem is as follow:
Write a simple console application that works as a very simple bank application.

It should be possible to create new accounts (with account name, number and initial balance). It should be possible to view all accounts and see the name, number and current balance. It should also be possible to view all the transactions of an account.

The bank has a transfer option that allows transferring money from one account to the other.

Each account has a name and number and a list of transactions.

Each transaction has a time stamp indicating when the transaction was performed. It also stores the value of the transaction and a short text message with information about the transaction.
So can anybody help in Creating account & I will follow the code to creat the others.
I wrote as follow:

class Program
{
public static void Main(string[] args)
{

Console.WriteLine("Account Name: ");
String name = Console.ReadLine();

}
}

Comments

• NeonTiger2007NeonTiger2007 Posts: 7Member
    : Hello
    : I'm new in C# programming I had an assignment which in that one I wanna use Array List or List Generic to store my information in it.But Actually I don't know how to use it?!!!!Can nay body help plz in one part of it.
    : The problem is as follow:
    : Write a simple console application that works as a very simple bank application.
    :
    : It should be possible to create new accounts (with account name, number and initial balance). It should be possible to view all accounts and see the name, number and current balance. It should also be possible to view all the transactions of an account.
    :
    : The bank has a transfer option that allows transferring money from one account to the other.
    :
    : Each account has a name and number and a list of transactions.
    :
    : Each transaction has a time stamp indicating when the transaction was performed. It also stores the value of the transaction and a short text message with information about the transaction.
    : So can anybody help in Creating account & I will follow the code to creat the others.
    : I wrote as follow:
    :
    : class Program
    : {
    : public static void Main(string[] args)
    : {
    :
    : Console.WriteLine("Account Name: ");
    : String name = Console.ReadLine();
    :
    :
    : }
    : }
    :
    :
    :
    Well, that will take me some time to have it running. I'll see what I can do...
  • maryam.ms1985maryam.ms1985 Posts: 16Member
    : : Hello
    : : I'm new in C# programming I had an assignment which in that one I wanna use Array List or List Generic to store my information in it.But Actually I don't know how to use it?!!!!Can nay body help plz in one part of it.
    : : The problem is as follow:
    : : Write a simple console application that works as a very simple bank application.
    : :
    : : It should be possible to create new accounts (with account name, number and initial balance). It should be possible to view all accounts and see the name, number and current balance. It should also be possible to view all the transactions of an account.
    : : The bank has a transfer option that allows transferring money from one account to the other.
    : : Each account has a name and number and a list of transactions.
    : : Each transaction has a time stamp indicating when the transaction was performed. It also stores the value of the transaction and a short text message with information about the transaction.
    : : So can anybody help in Creating account & I will follow the code to creat the others.
    : : I wrote as follow:
    : : class Program
    : : {
    : : public static void Main(string[] args)
    : : {
    : : Console.WriteLine("Account Name: ");
    : : String name = Console.ReadLine();
    : : }
    : : }
    : Well, that will take me some time to have it running. I'll see what I can do...
    :
    Thank you very much
    I will wait for your help.
    bye

: : : Hello
    : : : I'm new in C# programming I had an assignment which in that one I wanna use Array List or List Generic to store my information in it.But Actually I don't know how to use it?!!!!Can nay body help plz in one part of it.
    : : : The problem is as follow:
    : : : Write a simple console application that works as a very simple bank application.
    : : :
    : : : It should be possible to create new accounts (with account name, number and initial balance). It should be possible to view all accounts and see the name, number and current balance. It should also be possible to view all the transactions of an account.
    : : : The bank has a transfer option that allows transferring money from one account to the other.
    : : : Each account has a name and number and a list of transactions.
    : : : Each transaction has a time stamp indicating when the transaction was performed. It also stores the value of the transaction and a short text message with information about the transaction.
    : : : So can anybody help in Creating account & I will follow the code to creat the others.
    : : : I wrote as follow:
    : : : class Program
    : : : {
    : : : public static void Main(string[] args)
    : : : {
    : : : Console.WriteLine("Account Name: ");
    : : : String name = Console.ReadLine();
    : : : }
    : : : }
    : : Well, that will take me some time to have it running. I'll see what I can do...
    : Thank you very much
    : I will wait for your help.
    : bye
    :
    :
    Hi, Mary. Well, i've got your BANK PROJECT almost complete...
    but I need your e-mail address in order to deliver my code to you, OK?
    Because the code about more than 200 lines...
    I wait for your answer... bye
    : : : : Hello
    : : : : I'm new in C# programming I had an assignment which in that one I wanna use Array List or List Generic to store my information in it.But Actually I don't know how to use it?!!!!Can nay body help plz in one part of it.
    : : : : The problem is as follow:
    : : : : Write a simple console application that works as a very simple bank application.
    : : : :
    : : : : It should be possible to create new accounts (with account name, number and initial balance). It should be possible to view all accounts and see the name, number and current balance. It should also be possible to view all the transactions of an account.
    : : : : The bank has a transfer option that allows transferring money from one account to the other.
    : : : : Each account has a name and number and a list of transactions.
    : : : : Each transaction has a time stamp indicating when the transaction was performed. It also stores the value of the transaction and a short text message with information about the transaction.
    : : : : So can anybody help in Creating account & I will follow the code to creat the others.
    : : : : I wrote as follow:
    : : : : class Program
    : : : : {
    : : : : public static void Main(string[] args)
    : : : : {
    : : : : Console.WriteLine("Account Name: ");
    : : : : String name = Console.ReadLine();
    : : : : }
    : : : : }
    : : : Well, that will take me some time to have it running. I'll see what I can do...
    : : Thank you very much
    : : I will wait for your help.
    : : bye
    : Hi, Mary. Well, i've got your BANK PROJECT almost complete...
    : but I need your e-mail address in order to deliver my code to you, OK?
    : Because the code about more than 200 lines...
    : I wait for your answer... bye
    :
    hello
    tnx so much for ur helping.
    My email is :maryam.ms1985@gmail.com
    Tnx again
    Bye

: : : : : Hello
    : : : : : I'm new in C# programming I had an assignment which in that one I wanna use Array List or List Generic to store my information in it.But Actually I don't know how to use it?!!!!Can nay body help plz in one part of it.
    : : : : : The problem is as follow:
    : : : : : Write a simple console application that works as a very simple bank application.
    : : : : :
    : : : : : It should be possible to create new accounts (with account name, number and initial balance). It should be possible to view all accounts and see the name, number and current balance. It should also be possible to view all the transactions of an account.
    : : : : : The bank has a transfer option that allows transferring money from one account to the other.
    : : : : : Each account has a name and number and a list of transactions.
    : : : : : Each transaction has a time stamp indicating when the transaction was performed. It also stores the value of the transaction and a short text message with information about the transaction.
    : : : : : So can anybody help in Creating account & I will follow the code to creat the others.
    : : : : : I wrote as follow:
    : : : : : class Program
    : : : : : {
    : : : : : public static void Main(string[] args)
    : : : : : {
    : : : : : Console.WriteLine("Account Name: ");
    : : : : : String name = Console.ReadLine();
    : : : : : }
    : : : : : }
    : : : : Well, that will take me some time to have it running. I'll see what I can do...
    : : : Thank you very much
    : : : I will wait for your help.
    : : : bye
    : : Hi, Mary. Well, i've got your BANK PROJECT almost complete...
    : : but I need your e-mail address in order to deliver my code to you, OK?
    : : Because the code about more than 200 lines...
    : : I wait for your answer... bye
    : hello
    : tnx so much for ur helping.
    : My email is :maryam.ms1985@gmail.com
    : Tnx again
    : Bye
    :
    :

OK, Mary. As soon as I finish the program (I'm now validating user entries, dynamic object allocation, and other things...), I'll send you the code...
    Another thing: If you want me to do this as BEST as i can, you can give me a BOUNDARY-DATE, because I don't know how fast I should make the work...
    You know, when someone knows the boundary-date, oneself can synchronize his work better...
    Well, your answer is always welcome! bye
    : : : : : : Hello
    : : : : : : I'm new in C# programming I had an assignment which in that one I wanna use Array List or List Generic to store my information in it.But Actually I don't know how to use it?!!!!Can nay body help plz in one part of it.
    : : : : : : The problem is as follow:
    : : : : : : Write a simple console application that works as a very simple bank application.
    : : : : : :
    : : : : : : It should be possible to create new accounts (with account name, number and initial balance). It should be possible to view all accounts and see the name, number and current balance. It should also be possible to view all the transactions of an account.
    : : : : : : The bank has a transfer option that allows transferring money from one account to the other.
    : : : : : : Each account has a name and number and a list of transactions.
    : : : : : : Each transaction has a time stamp indicating when the transaction was performed. It also stores the value of the transaction and a short text message with information about the transaction.
    : : : : : : So can anybody help in Creating account & I will follow the code to creat the others.
    : : : : : : I wrote as follow:
    : : : : : : class Program
    : : : : : : {
    : : : : : : public static void Main(string[] args)
    : : : : : : {
    : : : : : : Console.WriteLine("Account Name: ");
    : : : : : : String name = Console.ReadLine();
    : : : : : : }
    : : : : : : }
    : : : : : Well, that will take me some time to have it running. I'll see what I can do...
    : : : : Thank you very much
    : : : : I will wait for your help.
    : : : : bye
    : : : Hi, Mary. Well, i've got your BANK PROJECT almost complete...
    : : : but I need your e-mail address in order to deliver my code to you, OK?
    : : : Because the code about more than 200 lines...
    : : : I wait for your answer... bye
    : : hello
    : : tnx so much for ur helping.
    : : My email is :maryam.ms1985@gmail.com
    : : Tnx again
    : : Bye
    :
    : OK, Mary. As soon as I finish the program (I'm now validating user entries, dynamic object allocation, and other things...), I'll send you the code...
    : Another thing: If you want me to do this as BEST as i can, you can give me a BOUNDARY-DATE, because I don't know how fast I should make the work...
    : You know, when someone knows the boundary-date, oneself can synchronize his work better...
    : Well, your answer is always welcome! bye
    :
    Hello ,
    actually I dont noe how I should be thankful I can deliver it till 15th of September ...
    hmm One thing more could plz tell me how do u learn C#???Im now reading the book Java to C# Im starting it Do u noe any other good books?
    Reaaly tnx
    Bye

: : : : : : : Hello
    : : : : : : : I'm new in C# programming I had an assignment which in that one I wanna use Array List or List Generic to store my information in it.But Actually I don't know how to use it?!!!!Can nay body help plz in one part of it.
    : : : : : : : The problem is as follow:
    : : : : : : : Write a simple console application that works as a very simple bank application.
    : : : : : : :
    : : : : : : : It should be possible to create new accounts (with account name, number and initial balance). It should be possible to view all accounts and see the name, number and current balance. It should also be possible to view all the transactions of an account.
    : : : : : : : The bank has a transfer option that allows transferring money from one account to the other.
    : : : : : : : Each account has a name and number and a list of transactions.
    : : : : : : : Each transaction has a time stamp indicating when the transaction was performed. It also stores the value of the transaction and a short text message with information about the transaction.
    : : : : : : : So can anybody help in Creating account & I will follow the code to creat the others.
    : : : : : : : I wrote as follow:
    : : : : : : : class Program
    : : : : : : : {
    : : : : : : : public static void Main(string[] args)
    : : : : : : : {
    : : : : : : : Console.WriteLine("Account Name: ");
    : : : : : : : String name = Console.ReadLine();
    : : : : : : : }
    : : : : : : : }
    : : : : : : Well, that will take me some time to have it running. I'll see what I can do...
    : : : : : Thank you very much
    : : : : : I will wait for your help.
    : : : : : bye
    : : : : Hi, Mary. Well, i've got your BANK PROJECT almost complete...
    : : : : but I need your e-mail address in order to deliver my code to you, OK?
    : : : : Because the code about more than 200 lines...
    : : : : I wait for your answer... bye
    : : : hello
    : : : tnx so much for ur helping.
    : : : My email is :maryam.ms1985@gmail.com
    : : : Tnx again
    : : : Bye
    : : OK, Mary. As soon as I finish the program (I'm now validating user entries, dynamic object allocation, and other things...), I'll send you the code...
    : : Another thing: If you want me to do this as BEST as i can, you can give me a BOUNDARY-DATE, because I don't know how fast I should make the work...
    : : You know, when someone knows the boundary-date, oneself can synchronize his work better...
    : : Well, your answer is always welcome! bye
    : Hello ,
    : actually I dont noe how I should be thankful I can deliver it till 15th of September ...
    : hmm One thing more could plz tell me how do u learn C#???Im now reading the book Java to C# Im starting it Do u noe any other good books?
    : Reaaly tnx
    :
    :
    Well... Do you know TECTIMES or USERS book series? Well.. cause I live in Argentina, there's an editorial that sells the 'USERS .CODE' book series, which consist in series of books about many programming languages like PHP, ASP.NET, Java, J2ME, C#, C++, etc. and I bought the one about C#...
    However, I couldn't find that kind of books as EBOOKS...
    But there're many good C# books and most of them are DOWNLOADABLEs!!!

An awesome ebook site is: http://www.flazx.com
    Browse around the categories or make a search inside that site and you'll see them...
    My recomendation is: Try to get a book (or Ebook) that teachs you C# from the beginning (just like I did), no matter if you already are an expert in any other language: .NET platform is another planet.
    Don't scare about that, fortunately (as you know) .NET gives you ALL the INFO you need about routines and other things...

You MAY SURPRISE when I tell you this:
    "I bought my C# book ONE WEEK AGO (counting from the day you posted your 1st help message)..."

So you can deduce C# is not hard if you've programmed via OOP in other language...

Up to this very moment, your project is growing up (340 lines in total).
    It works perfectly. I'm giving it the finishing touches (data validations).

POST DATA: I didn't understand something: "... I can deliver it till 15th of September ..." -> Did you mean 15th October?
    : : : : : : : : Hello
    : : : : : : : : I'm new in C# programming I had an assignment which in that one I wanna use Array List or List Generic to store my information in it.But Actually I don't know how to use it?!!!!Can nay body help plz in one part of it.
    : : : : : : : : The problem is as follow:
    : : : : : : : : Write a simple console application that works as a very simple bank application.
    : : : : : : : :
    : : : : : : : : It should be possible to create new accounts (with account name, number and initial balance). It should be possible to view all accounts and see the name, number and current balance. It should also be possible to view all the transactions of an account.
    : : : : : : : : The bank has a transfer option that allows transferring money from one account to the other.
    : : : : : : : : Each account has a name and number and a list of transactions.
    : : : : : : : : Each transaction has a time stamp indicating when the transaction was performed. It also stores the value of the transaction and a short text message with information about the transaction.
    : : : : : : : : So can anybody help in Creating account & I will follow the code to creat the others.
    : : : : : : : : I wrote as follow:
    : : : : : : : : class Program
    : : : : : : : : {
    : : : : : : : : public static void Main(string[] args)
    : : : : : : : : {
    : : : : : : : : Console.WriteLine("Account Name: ");
    : : : : : : : : String name = Console.ReadLine();
    : : : : : : : : }
    : : : : : : : : }
    : : : : : : : Well, that will take me some time to have it running. I'll see what I can do...
    : : : : : : Thank you very much
    : : : : : : I will wait for your help.
    : : : : : : bye
    : : : : : Hi, Mary. Well, i've got your BANK PROJECT almost complete...
    : : : : : but I need your e-mail address in order to deliver my code to you, OK?
    : : : : : Because the code about more than 200 lines...
    : : : : : I wait for your answer... bye
    : : : : hello
    : : : : tnx so much for ur helping.
    : : : : My email is :maryam.ms1985@gmail.com
    : : : : Tnx again
    : : : : Bye
    : : : OK, Mary. As soon as I finish the program (I'm now validating user entries, dynamic object allocation, and other things...), I'll send you the code...
    : : : Another thing: If you want me to do this as BEST as i can, you can give me a BOUNDARY-DATE, because I don't know how fast I should make the work...
    : : : You know, when someone knows the boundary-date, oneself can synchronize his work better...
    : : : Well, your answer is always welcome! bye
    : : Hello ,
    : : actually I dont noe how I should be thankful I can deliver it till 15th of September ...
    : : hmm One thing more could plz tell me how do u learn C#???Im now reading the book Java to C# Im starting it Do u noe any other good books?
    : : Reaaly tnx
    : Well... Do you know TECTIMES or USERS book series? Well.. cause I live in Argentina, there's an editorial that sells the 'USERS .CODE' book series, which consist in series of books about many programming languages like PHP, ASP.NET, Java, J2ME, C#, C++, etc. and I bought the one about C#...
    : However, I couldn't find that kind of books as EBOOKS...
    : But there're many good C# books and most of them are DOWNLOADABLEs!!!
    :
    : An awesome ebook site is: http://www.flazx.com
    : Browse around the categories or make a search inside that site and you'll see them...
    : My recomendation is: Try to get a book (or Ebook) that teachs you C# from the beginning (just like I did), no matter if you already are an expert in any other language: .NET platform is another planet.
    : Don't scare about that, fortunately (as you know) .NET gives you ALL the INFO you need about routines and other things...
    :
    : You MAY SURPRISE when I tell you this:
    : "I bought my C# book ONE WEEK AGO (counting from the day you posted your 1st help message)..."
    :
    : So you can deduce C# is not hard if you've programmed via OOP in other language...
    :
    : Up to this very moment, your project is growing up (340 lines in total).
    : It works perfectly. I'm giving it the finishing touches (data validations).
    :
    : POST DATA: I didn't understand something: "... I can deliver it till 15th of September ..." -> Did you mean 15th October?

Ohhhh greatttt I will buy it & thats strange that u noe this language so well that u can do this assignment Did u noe any language before????
    abt the books & information tnx,,,,,
    & sorry for the information It was wrong I mean 15th of October
    TNx
    Bye

:

: : : : : : : : : Hello
    : : : : : : : : : I'm new in C# programming I had an assignment which in that one I wanna use Array List or List Generic to store my information in it.But Actually I don't know how to use it?!!!!Can nay body help plz in one part of it.
    : : : : : : : : : The problem is as follow:
    : : : : : : : : : Write a simple console application that works as a very simple bank application.
    : : : : : : : : :
    : : : : : : : : : It should be possible to create new accounts (with account name, number and initial balance). It should be possible to view all accounts and see the name, number and current balance. It should also be possible to view all the transactions of an account.
    : : : : : : : : : The bank has a transfer option that allows transferring money from one account to the other.
    : : : : : : : : : Each account has a name and number and a list of transactions.
    : : : : : : : : : Each transaction has a time stamp indicating when the transaction was performed. It also stores the value of the transaction and a short text message with information about the transaction.
    : : : : : : : : : So can anybody help in Creating account & I will follow the code to creat the others.
    : : : : : : : : : I wrote as follow:
    : : : : : : : : : class Program
    : : : : : : : : : {
    : : : : : : : : : public static void Main(string[] args)
    : : : : : : : : : {
    : : : : : : : : : Console.WriteLine("Account Name: ");
    : : : : : : : : : String name = Console.ReadLine();
    : : : : : : : : : }
    : : : : : : : : : }
    : : : : : : : : Well, that will take me some time to have it running. I'll see what I can do...
    : : : : : : : Thank you very much
    : : : : : : : I will wait for your help.
    : : : : : : : bye
    : : : : : : Hi, Mary. Well, i've got your BANK PROJECT almost complete...
    : : : : : : but I need your e-mail address in order to deliver my code to you, OK?
    : : : : : : Because the code about more than 200 lines...
    : : : : : : I wait for your answer... bye
    : : : : : hello
    : : : : : tnx so much for ur helping.
    : : : : : My email is :maryam.ms1985@gmail.com
    : : : : : Tnx again
    : : : : : Bye
    : : : : OK, Mary. As soon as I finish the program (I'm now validating user entries, dynamic object allocation, and other things...), I'll send you the code...
    : : : : Another thing: If you want me to do this as BEST as i can, you can give me a BOUNDARY-DATE, because I don't know how fast I should make the work...
    : : : : You know, when someone knows the boundary-date, oneself can synchronize his work better...
    : : : : Well, your answer is always welcome! bye
    : : : Hello ,
    : : : actually I dont noe how I should be thankful I can deliver it till 15th of September ...
    : : : hmm One thing more could plz tell me how do u learn C#???Im now reading the book Java to C# Im starting it Do u noe any other good books?
    : : : Reaaly tnx
    : : : Bye
    : : Well... Do you know TECTIMES or USERS book series? Well.. cause I live in Argentina, there's an editorial that sells the 'USERS .CODE' book series, which consist in series of books about many programming languages like PHP, ASP.NET, Java, J2ME, C#, C++, etc. and I bought the one about C#...
    : : However, I couldn't find that kind of books as EBOOKS...
    : : But there're many good C# books and most of them are DOWNLOADABLEs!!!
    : : An awesome ebook site is: http://www.flazx.com
    : : Browse around the categories or make a search inside that site and you'll see them...
    : : My recomendation is: Try to get a book (or Ebook) that teachs you C# from the beginning (just like I did), no matter if you already are an expert in any other language: .NET platform is another planet.
    : : Don't scare about that, fortunately (as you know) .NET gives you ALL the INFO you need about routines and other things...
    : : You MAY SURPRISE when I tell you this:
    : : "I bought my C# book ONE WEEK AGO (counting from the day you posted your 1st help message)..."
    : : So you can deduce C# is not hard if you've programmed via OOP in other language...
    : : Up to this very moment, your project is growing up (340 lines in total).
    : : It works perfectly. I'm giving it the finishing touches (data validations).
    : : POST DATA: I didn't understand something: "... I can deliver it till 15th of September ..." -> Did you mean 15th October?
    :
    : Ohhhh greatttt I will buy it & thats strange that u noe this language so well that u can do this assignment Did u noe any language before????
    : abt the books & information tnx,,,,,
    : & sorry for the information It was wrong I mean 15th of October
    : TNx
    :
    :
    :

Hi again! Well, boring you with my sedentary life is not my intention ;) Anyway, I'll tell you something about me:

Rite now I am 20 years old...

...and remember: EVERYTHING I learned is because of being SELF-TAUGHT.

Here we go:
    ----------
    I started the beautiful world & art of programming when I was 15...
    In that time, I programmed with a software that allows you to make awesome games. That program is GameMaker (www.gamemaker.nl)... Well, that was my 1st programming language.
    It was reaaaally hard for me because all the tutorials were in English and because it was my 1st programming language. Now, my English's got better ;)

Next to that (when I was 16) I tried C. Watta hell awesome language!!
    But a little detail: I was programming for MSDOS cause I didn't care about I wasn't being contemporaneous...

(Don't sleep yet...)
    When I was almost 17, I tried Pascal because I wanted to do more things in less time... Pascal was so easy that I mixed it with some ASSEMBLER. In that time I was really interested in managing de VideoRAM on MSDOS. In order to do that I needed to learn ASSEMBLER because manipulating RAM implies velocity in the code execution and memory dumping...

When I was 18, I left ASSEMBLER alone ;). As you will notice, ASSEMBLER is too difficult to learn and it doesn't help when you wanna make bigger projects, so no wasting time & brain with ASSEMBLER since ASSEMBLER is just awesome for programming MicroControllers and Distributed RealTime Systems...
    Besides that I started a career:
    - Superior Technician in Applied Computing...

When I was 19. I got relaxed. I learned VISUAL BASIC, so I could make nice projects: A tic-tac-toe, The hanged-person. And some serious projects with Databases (implementing Microsoft's ADO Data Controls) and creating Front-Ends for some CommandLine Driven Apps...
    At the same time I read some advanced books on C++, Java and OOP Programming and I started programming on environments ...
    My LINUX fanatism started and now I know some additional scripting languages: BASH, Perl, Ruby, AWK, etc...

As I said before: Now I'm 20. Time to get modern! Near the end of this year I'll graduate as Technician!! Two weeks ago I bought the C# book I told you before, and I learned this noble language for the first time.

I think C# is awesome in many aspects:
    - Garbage Collector which means: "No memory leaks anymore!!!"
    - Concept of Delegates & Events, which means:
    "Uff! No need to 'derive a class & pass it a pointer to a function' for implementing Callbacks for events!!"
    - REALLY HUGE collections of data types and functions.
    - No bother with pointers!
    In C++ you could use References instead of pointers, but that wasn't a standarized rule... Rite now, in C#, pointers are really UNSAFE and they are used just for extern DLL libraries that used unmanaged code in .NET platform...
    - And many many things that will take me an entire book to tell...

You're not asleep... don't you?
    Sorry for being so explanative. I swear to you that It'll not happen again.

Well, uff!! Now you can tell me about you (I'm all ears)... ;)
    : : : : : : : : : : Hello
    : : : : : : : : : : I'm new in C# programming I had an assignment which in that one I wanna use Array List or List Generic to store my information in it.But Actually I don't know how to use it?!!!!Can nay body help plz in one part of it.
    : : : : : : : : : : The problem is as follow:
    : : : : : : : : : : Write a simple console application that works as a very simple bank application.
    : : : : : : : : : :
    : : : : : : : : : : It should be possible to create new accounts (with account name, number and initial balance). It should be possible to view all accounts and see the name, number and current balance. It should also be possible to view all the transactions of an account.
    : : : : : : : : : : The bank has a transfer option that allows transferring money from one account to the other.
    : : : : : : : : : : Each account has a name and number and a list of transactions.
    : : : : : : : : : : Each transaction has a time stamp indicating when the transaction was performed. It also stores the value of the transaction and a short text message with information about the transaction.
    : : : : : : : : : : So can anybody help in Creating account & I will follow the code to creat the others.
    : : : : : : : : : : I wrote as follow:
    : : : : : : : : : : class Program
    : : : : : : : : : : {
    : : : : : : : : : : public static void Main(string[] args)
    : : : : : : : : : : {
    : : : : : : : : : : Console.WriteLine("Account Name: ");
    : : : : : : : : : : String name = Console.ReadLine();
    : : : : : : : : : : }
    : : : : : : : : : : }
    : : : : : : : : : Well, that will take me some time to have it running. I'll see what I can do...
    : : : : : : : : Thank you very much
    : : : : : : : : I will wait for your help.
    : : : : : : : : bye
    : : : : : : : Hi, Mary. Well, i've got your BANK PROJECT almost complete...
    : : : : : : : but I need your e-mail address in order to deliver my code to you, OK?
    : : : : : : : Because the code about more than 200 lines...
    : : : : : : : I wait for your answer... bye
    : : : : : : hello
    : : : : : : tnx so much for ur helping.
    : : : : : : My email is :maryam.ms1985@gmail.com
    : : : : : : Tnx again
    : : : : : : Bye
    : : : : : OK, Mary. As soon as I finish the program (I'm now validating user entries, dynamic object allocation, and other things...), I'll send you the code...
    : : : : : Another thing: If you want me to do this as BEST as i can, you can give me a BOUNDARY-DATE, because I don't know how fast I should make the work...
    : : : : : You know, when someone knows the boundary-date, oneself can synchronize his work better...
    : : : : : Well, your answer is always welcome! bye
    : : : : Hello ,
    : : : : actually I dont noe how I should be thankful I can deliver it till 15th of September ...
    : : : : hmm One thing more could plz tell me how do u learn C#???Im now reading the book Java to C# Im starting it Do u noe any other good books?
    : : : : Reaaly tnx
    : : : : Bye
    : : : Well... Do you know TECTIMES or USERS book series? Well.. cause I live in Argentina, there's an editorial that sells the 'USERS .CODE' book series, which consist in series of books about many programming languages like PHP, ASP.NET, Java, J2ME, C#, C++, etc. and I bought the one about C#...
    : : : However, I couldn't find that kind of books as EBOOKS...
    : : : But there're many good C# books and most of them are DOWNLOADABLEs!!!
    : : : An awesome ebook site is: http://www.flazx.com
    : : : Browse around the categories or make a search inside that site and you'll see them...
    : : : My recomendation is: Try to get a book (or Ebook) that teachs you C# from the beginning (just like I did), no matter if you already are an expert in any other language: .NET platform is another planet.
    : : : Don't scare about that, fortunately (as you know) .NET gives you ALL the INFO you need about routines and other things...
    : : : You MAY SURPRISE when I tell you this:
    : : : "I bought my C# book ONE WEEK AGO (counting from the day you posted your 1st help message)..."
    : : : So you can deduce C# is not hard if you've programmed via OOP in other language...
    : : : Up to this very moment, your project is growing up (340 lines in total).
    : : : It works perfectly. I'm giving it the finishing touches (data validations).
    : : : POST DATA: I didn't understand something: "... I can deliver it till 15th of September ..." -> Did you mean 15th October?
    : : Ohhhh greatttt I will buy it & thats strange that u noe this language so well that u can do this assignment Did u noe any language before????
    : : abt the books & information tnx,,,,,
    : : & sorry for the information It was wrong I mean 15th of October
    : : TNx
    :
    : Hi again! Well, boring you with my sedentary life is not my intention ;) Anyway, I'll tell you something about me:
    :
    : Rite now I am 20 years old...
    :
    : ...and remember: EVERYTHING I learned is because of being SELF-TAUGHT.
    :
    : Here we go:
    : ----------
    : I started the beautiful world & art of programming when I was 15...
    : In that time, I programmed with a software that allows you to make awesome games. That program is GameMaker (www.gamemaker.nl)... Well, that was my 1st programming language.
    : It was reaaaally hard for me because all the tutorials were in English and because it was my 1st programming language. Now, my English's got better ;)
    :
    : Next to that (when I was 16) I tried C. Watta hell awesome language!!
    : But a little detail: I was programming for MSDOS cause I didn't care about I wasn't being contemporaneous...
    :
    : (Don't sleep yet...)
    : When I was almost 17, I tried Pascal because I wanted to do more things in less time... Pascal was so easy that I mixed it with some ASSEMBLER. In that time I was really interested in managing de VideoRAM on MSDOS. In order to do that I needed to learn ASSEMBLER because manipulating RAM implies velocity in the code execution and memory dumping...
    :
    : When I was 18, I left ASSEMBLER alone ;). As you will notice, ASSEMBLER is too difficult to learn and it doesn't help when you wanna make bigger projects, so no wasting time & brain with ASSEMBLER since ASSEMBLER is just awesome for programming MicroControllers and Distributed RealTime Systems...
    : Besides that I started a career:
    : - Superior Technician in Applied Computing...
    :
    : When I was 19. I got relaxed. I learned VISUAL BASIC, so I could make nice projects: A tic-tac-toe, The hanged-person. And some serious projects with Databases (implementing Microsoft's ADO Data Controls) and creating Front-Ends for some CommandLine Driven Apps...
    : At the same time I read some advanced books on C++, Java and OOP Programming and I started programming on environments ...
    : My LINUX fanatism started and now I know some additional scripting languages: BASH, Perl, Ruby, AWK, etc...
    :
    : As I said before: Now I'm 20. Time to get modern! Near the end of this year I'll graduate as Technician!! Two weeks ago I bought the C# book I told you before, and I learned this noble language for the first time.
    :
    : I think C# is awesome in many aspects:
    : - Garbage Collector which means: "No memory leaks anymore!!!"
    : - Concept of Delegates & Events, which means:
    : "Uff! No need to 'derive a class & pass it a pointer to a function' for implementing Callbacks for events!!"
    : - REALLY HUGE collections of data types and functions.
    : - No bother with pointers!
    : In C++ you could use References instead of pointers, but that wasn't a standarized rule... Rite now, in C#, pointers are really UNSAFE and they are used just for extern DLL libraries that used unmanaged code in .NET platform...
    : - And many many things that will take me an entire book to tell...
    :
    : You're not asleep... don't you?
    : Sorry for being so explanative. I swear to you that It'll not happen again.
    :
    : Well, uff!! Now you can tell me about you (I'm all ears)... ;)
    :

Nice Details Tnnxxx
    Could u plz tell me ur email....U can send me email via my email bc I think may be the programmers need this space & they got angry while they c we are telling abt ourselves in this area so after u send me email I will tell u abt myself
    Tanx

Bye