Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Rotate .tif image

AarifAarif Posts: 1Member
Hi,

My company is ni process of a contract with a Bank for Payee Name updation by cheque images provided by bank. Bank will give us a CD containing more than 10000 images of cheques and what we have to do is to open that image and update Payee Name (Whome the cheque is being issued). all images are .tif files. So we are trying to make a software for the same activity in visual bacis. These images are rotated 180 degree and i need then rotated again in my viewer. require a command or a plugin in utility to my software that enables me to view the images in a rotated form. If this is not possible i want a tool that resizes/rotates my images in a batch keeping the same folder
structure.

Thanks in advance,

Aarif

Comments