Purebasic - A beginner's guide to computer programming - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Purebasic - A beginner's guide to computer programming

GaryWilloughbyGaryWilloughby Posts: 1Member
Hi all,
I'm not really sure if this is the right place to post this but if you are completely new to programming and want to get into it, i have written a book that will teach you how from scratch using a language called Purebasic. A BASIC language is what most people start with when they want to learn to program and i believe that Purebasic is probably the best of them. Boasting a lightning fast 2D and 3D engine fully built-in to the language, it enables you to produce stunning graphics easily. For application development there are hundreds of built-in high level commands too.

Purebasic - A Beginner's Guide To Computer Programming

Purebasic - A Beginners Guide To Computer Programming is an essential guide for newcomers to Purebasic or computer programming in general. If you are an experienced programmer looking for a quick reference on Purebasic or somebody wishing to learn how to program computers from scratch, this book is for you. Purebasic makes a great first language for anyone wishing to learn to program computers and this book is designed to guide them through their first steps. Written in a no-nonsense style, this book aims to simplify complicated topics making sure that everything is explained fully in a straightforward and helpful way.

Book highlights include:
A history of the Purebasic programming language
A complete reference for all core language features
A primer on how to use the Purebasic helpfile, IDE and visual designer
Guidelines on writing good code
Tutorials on creating graphical user interfaces
Examples of 2D & 3D graphics
A whole section devoted to simplifying advanced topics
Extensive Appendices containing Internet Links and helpful charts
A full computer science glossary to educate new programmers
Delivery should take 1-2 weeks (approximately) worldwide.

For more information and to download a sample, please visit:

Thanks for reading. :)