Need some blog postings removed

Hello I have had a number of blogs post some embarrassing information on me which is now appearing in search engine results and has damaged my reputation. I am looking for someone to hack into these blog accounts and simply remove the posting. I am not looking for the blogs to be brought down, I just need the posts to be removed by getting into the admin system. If anyone is interested please contact me via my email address, [email protected] Serious inquires please!

Comments

• : Hello I have had a number of blogs post some embarrassing information on me which is now appearing in search engine results and has damaged my reputation. I am looking for someone to hack into these blog accounts and simply remove the posting. I am not looking for the blogs to be brought down, I just need the posts to be removed by getting into the admin system. If anyone is interested please contact me via my email address, [email protected] Serious inquires please!
    :

I advise you to contact the admins of the blogs, explain them the situation and eventually ask them to remove the posts. Unless I`m missing something, I believe this would be a far more effective approach.