Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Switching to Oracle Apps

kapiloo7kapiloo7 Member Posts: 45
Hi,

Currently i m working in Microsoft technologies. I wnat to switch to Oracle Apps. I am confused about how to go for studying Oracle Apps.
Where to start from? how much time should i devote for it?
how long will it take?

Can any body please help me in this regard?

Thanks!
Kapil

Comments

• FunmiladeFunmilade Member Posts: 15
    : Hi,
    :
    : Currently i m working in Microsoft technologies. I wnat to switch to Oracle Apps. I am confused about how to go for studying Oracle Apps.
    : Where to start from? how much time should i devote for it?
    : how long will it take?
    :
    : Can any body please help me in this regard?
    :
    : Thanks!
    : Kapil
    :

Hi Kapil,

Working with Oracle technologies is fun and challenging, but first you need to answer the following questions:
    1. What MS technologies do you work with at the moment aside from the database (I mean SQL Server)?
    2. What is your primary development role?
    3. What kind of applications do you develop?

Cheers.

• kapiloo7kapiloo7 Member Posts: 45
    :
    : Hi Kapil,
    :
    : Working with Oracle technologies is fun and challenging, but first you need to answer the following questions:
    : 1. What MS technologies do you work with at the moment aside from the database (I mean SQL Server)?
    : 2. What is your primary development role?
    : 3. What kind of applications do you develop?
    :
    : Cheers.
    :
    :
    Hi,

I have been working on VB mostly. worked on vb.net for sometime (few months). my primary role has been developer and mostly i have worked on application programing. though i have worked on some developement tool programing also. but my contributition has been mostly in front end developement rather than back end.

Thanks