How do i have my page upload selected files and sending them..... - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

How do i have my page upload selected files and sending them.....

meoblast001meoblast001 Posts: 5Member
HELP! How do i have my page allow you to browse for files and then at the click of an upload button it attatches it to an email in my account?

Comments

• leeeoleeeo Posts: 12Member
    : HELP! How do i have my page allow you to browse for files and then at the click of an upload button it attatches it to an email in my account?
    :

For securify reason, I believe you cannot do it within the javascript code.
  • meoblast001meoblast001 Posts: 5Member
    : : HELP! How do i have my page allow you to browse for files and then at the click of an upload button it attatches it to an email in my account?
    : :
    :
    : For securify reason, I believe you cannot do it within the javascript code.
    :
    Can I do it in HTML, Basic, C#, or C++. If so, how do I do it
  • zibadianzibadian Posts: 6,349Member
    : : : HELP! How do i have my page allow you to browse for files and then at the click of an upload button it attatches it to an email in my account?
    : : :
    : : For securify reason, I believe you cannot do it within the javascript code.
    : Can I do it in HTML, Basic, C#, or C++. If so, how do I do it
    :
    HTML is completely out of the question, since that is only a markup language. All other languages can make use of the CSMTPConnection or SmtpClient classes. See the msdn site for more info.