How do i have my page upload selected files and sending them..... - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

How do i have my page upload selected files and sending them.....

meoblast001meoblast001 Posts: 5Member
HELP! How do i have my page allow you to browse for files and then at the click of an upload button it attatches it to an email in my account?

Comments

• leeeoleeeo Posts: 12Member
    : HELP! How do i have my page allow you to browse for files and then at the click of an upload button it attatches it to an email in my account?
    :

For securify reason, I believe you cannot do it within the javascript code.
  • meoblast001meoblast001 Posts: 5Member
    : : HELP! How do i have my page allow you to browse for files and then at the click of an upload button it attatches it to an email in my account?
    : :
    :
    : For securify reason, I believe you cannot do it within the javascript code.
    :
    Can I do it in HTML, Basic, C#, or C++. If so, how do I do it
  • zibadianzibadian Posts: 6,349Member
    : : : HELP! How do i have my page allow you to browse for files and then at the click of an upload button it attatches it to an email in my account?
    : : :
    : : For securify reason, I believe you cannot do it within the javascript code.
    : Can I do it in HTML, Basic, C#, or C++. If so, how do I do it
    :
    HTML is completely out of the question, since that is only a markup language. All other languages can make use of the CSMTPConnection or SmtpClient classes. See the msdn site for more info.