redirecting file requests with asp? - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

redirecting file requests with asp?

detailed description of what i need done.
im sure there is a very simple way to do this but i have not found it yet for some reason.

i want to display or embed an image or sound file or something (say on a persons blog or somethin) by using
img src="http://home.comcast.net/~alienclone/pics/image.jpg" or some other similar tag.

but that is not where my image is stored.
my image is stored at "http://myipaddress/directory/pics/image.jpg"

i need all requests for all files in the "comcast/alienclone/pics" directory to be redirected to the "myipaddress/directory/pics" directory, without having to specify each file seperatly.

so if a persons computer is looking in "comcast/alienclone/pics" for
"non-specific.jpg" , it will tell it to look for "non-specific.jpg" in "myipaddress/directory/pics".

i have a dynamic ip address so i need something that i can easily alter each time my ip address changes (which is only about every month or so)

i dont know anything about asp or php or java or any of the other stuff that i should probably learn about but am pretty familiar with html.

sorry i dont know how else to word the problem.

i think comcast allows asp and php. but i dont think it allows .htaccess

i have only been searching for an answer for about 1 month now, but i am already going crazy.
im on the verge of giving up (which i really dont want to do) so if anyone can please help me i would be very greatful and i might change my mind about blowing my head off.