Chicago C# programmer User Group - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Chicago C# programmer User Group

deluxe400deluxe400 Posts: 2Member
Is there any User groups that are active and in ChicagoLand area? I am having a hard time trying to find skilled C# in the area. I see a lot of contract and full time work that is around, but noone to fill the spots. If anyone can help out, it would help me out. Thank you

Comments

• iwilld0itiwilld0it Posts: 1,134Member
    Any telecommuting?

: Is there any User groups that are active and in ChicagoLand area? I am having a hard time trying to find skilled C# in the area. I see a lot of contract and full time work that is around, but noone to fill the spots. If anyone can help out, it would help me out. Thank you
    :

• deluxe400deluxe400 Posts: 2Member
    : Any telecommuting?
    :
    : : Is there any User groups that are active and in ChicagoLand area? I am having a hard time trying to find skilled C# in the area. I see a lot of contract and full time work that is around, but noone to fill the spots. If anyone can help out, it would help me out. Thank you
    : :
    :
    :

No sorry to say there isnt any telecommuting. Where do you live?
  • iwilld0itiwilld0it Posts: 1,134Member
    I live in Springville, NY which is a south town of Buffalo. Currently I work a fulltime job at a bank as a Programmer/Analyst and freelance for a media company. Eventually, I would like to be fully freelance or even migrate into a small operation.

It's a shame most job opportunities are outside of Buffalo, because I have the skills, just not the location.

: : Any telecommuting?
    : : : Is there any User groups that are active and in ChicagoLand area? I am having a hard time trying to find skilled C# in the area. I see a lot of contract and full time work that is around, but noone to fill the spots. If anyone can help out, it would help me out. Thank you
    : : :
    :
    :
    : No sorry to say there isnt any telecommuting. Where do you live?
    :

• mersed_cmersed_c Posts: 3Member
    is there any freelancer job, im from bosnia and i am C# programmer with master degree.