Chicago C# programmer User Group - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Chicago C# programmer User Group

deluxe400deluxe400 Posts: 2Member
Is there any User groups that are active and in ChicagoLand area? I am having a hard time trying to find skilled C# in the area. I see a lot of contract and full time work that is around, but noone to fill the spots. If anyone can help out, it would help me out. Thank you

Comments

• iwilld0itiwilld0it Posts: 1,134Member
    Any telecommuting?

: Is there any User groups that are active and in ChicagoLand area? I am having a hard time trying to find skilled C# in the area. I see a lot of contract and full time work that is around, but noone to fill the spots. If anyone can help out, it would help me out. Thank you
    :

• deluxe400deluxe400 Posts: 2Member
    : Any telecommuting?
    :
    : : Is there any User groups that are active and in ChicagoLand area? I am having a hard time trying to find skilled C# in the area. I see a lot of contract and full time work that is around, but noone to fill the spots. If anyone can help out, it would help me out. Thank you
    : :
    :
    :

No sorry to say there isnt any telecommuting. Where do you live?
  • iwilld0itiwilld0it Posts: 1,134Member
    I live in Springville, NY which is a south town of Buffalo. Currently I work a fulltime job at a bank as a Programmer/Analyst and freelance for a media company. Eventually, I would like to be fully freelance or even migrate into a small operation.

It's a shame most job opportunities are outside of Buffalo, because I have the skills, just not the location.

: : Any telecommuting?
    : : : Is there any User groups that are active and in ChicagoLand area? I am having a hard time trying to find skilled C# in the area. I see a lot of contract and full time work that is around, but noone to fill the spots. If anyone can help out, it would help me out. Thank you
    : : :
    :
    :
    : No sorry to say there isnt any telecommuting. Where do you live?
    :

• mersed_cmersed_c Posts: 3Member
    is there any freelancer job, im from bosnia and i am C# programmer with master degree.