CtrlGrid in Database program - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

CtrlGrid in Database program

DebsDebs Posts: 9Member
I am developing a database program in C++ Builder Pro. I have used at DBCtrlGrid to display various database records all at one time. I would like to set a text box font color to red if one of the field values is > 10. However if that field value is < 10 then the font color should remain black for that panel on the CtrlGrid. I can seem to figure this out, when ever I change the text color it changes for all of the panels not just the one with the value > 10. Is there a way to identify the panel and then the text?? Any thoughts?
I also need to do the same thing in a report using a subdetail section.
Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers*

Debs*

Comments