Project ideas of various difficulties - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Project ideas of various difficulties

saw7988saw7988 Posts: 14Member
The subject is pretty self-explanatory; I was hoping if anyone could give me some good ideas for projects of various difficulties, some easy fun ones as well as more difficult ones that show you know what you're doing.

Thanks

Comments

• IDKIDK Posts: 1,784Member
    : The subject is pretty self-explanatory; I was hoping if anyone could give me some good ideas for projects of various difficulties, some easy fun ones as well as more difficult ones that show you know what you're doing.
    :
    : Thanks
    :
    This is the hardest thing for a hobby programmer...
  • Ed HallEd Hall Posts: 395Member
    : The subject is pretty self-explanatory; I was hoping if anyone could give me some good ideas for projects of various difficulties, some easy fun ones as well as more difficult ones that show you know what you're doing.
    :
    : Thanks
    :
    [blue]You might try looking around the web for contests and see how you do with some of the archived ones, or maybe even enter some.

For simpler type problems, watch this forum (or look through the archives) for the pleads for programmers to do homework assignments. I find that some of the requests could be completed with barely more time than it took to ask for someone else to do it...

Here's a contest link that has an archive of tutorial problems. On the left there are links to challenging and classical problems as well:

http://www.spoj.pl/problems/tutorial/

If you'd like to get into something more involved, you might try looking into an Open Source Group.

Take Care,
    Ed[/blue]

• saw7988saw7988 Posts: 14Member
    : : The subject is pretty self-explanatory; I was hoping if anyone could give me some good ideas for projects of various difficulties, some easy fun ones as well as more difficult ones that show you know what you're doing.
    : :
    : : Thanks
    : :
    : [blue]You might try looking around the web for contests and see how you do with some of the archived ones, or maybe even enter some.
    :
    : For simpler type problems, watch this forum (or look through the archives) for the pleads for programmers to do homework assignments. I find that some of the requests could be completed with barely more time than it took to ask for someone else to do it...
    :
    : Here's a contest link that has an archive of tutorial problems. On the left there are links to challenging and classical problems as well:
    :
    : http://www.spoj.pl/problems/tutorial/
    :
    : If you'd like to get into something more involved, you might try looking into an Open Source Group.
    :
    : Take Care,
    : Ed[/blue]
    :
    :
    :

Wow cool, I'll definitely keep this site bookmarked for a while, thanks Ed.